LA Wildcats

tiger_balla_23

it doesnt suprise me that the people saying that Melton should be high school coach are from Allons, ( that would be the only way they could play) :( but i Richard Melton was a good ball player but like Hogeye 21 said, doesnt make a good coach...i may have went overboard saying he was a joke but he could not get out of his players in high school ( if he coached) that mccoin gets out of his...

Richard being the top scorer all time doesnt make him the best though...he had a awesome 10-12 ft jumper and got a lot of trash buckets, ALOT!!! but he is no Jimmy Miller, Danny McCoin, and there are a couple more i could say but wont....

Mark this down, The next Basketball high school coach will be the man that will deserve it, Jimmy Miller....he will coach in grade school a couple of years then Mccoin will retire from basketball and Jimmy will step in...

Greg Bibb was a good coach, but like i said what more do you want out of Mccoin he wins the reg and district Champ. his players have one bad game, and tyhey are out...

Unless you people have real insight on these things please dont speak your stupidity....ok Chase thumb thumb

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesnt suprise me that the people saying that Melton should be high school coach are from Allons, ( that would be the only way they could play) :(  but i Richard Melton was a good ball player but like Hogeye 21 said, doesnt make a good coach...i may have went overboard saying he was a joke but he could not get out of his players in high school ( if he coached) that mccoin gets out of his...

Richard being the top scorer all time doesnt make him the best though...he had a awesome 10-12 ft jumper and got a lot of trash buckets, ALOT!!!  but he is no Jimmy Miller, Danny McCoin, and there are a couple more i could say but wont....

Mark this down, The next Basketball high school coach will be the man that will deserve it, Jimmy Miller....he will coach in grade school a couple of years then Mccoin will retire from basketball and Jimmy will step in...

Greg Bibb was a good coach, but like i said what more do you want out of Mccoin he wins the reg and district Champ. his players have one bad game, and tyhey are out...

Unless you people have real insight on these things please dont speak your stupidity....ok Chase thumb  thumb

825622986[/snapback]

B) I didn't say nothing about the coaching at the Highschool...as far as i know McCoin will be there for awhile...I just thought the thing about Melton was a little overboard...thats is all I talked about in that last post... thumb

Hmmmm... Looks like their is ALOT of talent coming in from Allons the next few years...I would say it doesn't matter who is coaching...that in a couple of years the LA roster will have mostly kids from Allons and Rickman...and a few from LMS...

:( I didn't say nothing about the coaching at the Highschool...as far as i know McCoin will be there for awhile...I just thought the thing about Melton was a little overboard...thats is all I talked about in that last post... thumb

Hmmmm... Looks like their is ALOT of talent coming in from Allons the next few years...I would say it doesn't matter who is coaching...that in a couple of years the LA roster will have mostly kids from Allons and Rickman...and a few from LMS...

825623057[/snapback]

Yea Chase thats b\c all yall r on band wagons and make ur way to Allons and Rickman think about it man Allons wouldnt be nuthin if ppl would stayed at LMS and Rickman they would be hangen out like lms can beat hilham and wilson but cant beat rickman and allons but in ur case it would be rickman and lms..............so most the talent is split up................Jordan Everly is the only guy that stuck wit a losen team to try make them better and he done an ok job i would like to see that out of one or two of u at ALLLONS! and for coachen at LA if greg bibb doesnt come back we should keep Mcoin simple as taht!

mccoin i s a great coach

ENOUGHT SAID

CERTAIN COACHES ARE IN THE COACHING FOR THE WRONG REASON.

COACH MCCOIN IS IN THIS TO HELP THE KIDS.

OVERTON COUNTY IS A TOUGH COUNTY TO COACH, BUT MCCOIN HAS COACHED

ALL SPORTS AND HAS WON

Yea Chase thats b\c all yall r on band wagons and make ur way to Allons and Rickman think about it man Allons wouldnt be nuthin if ppl would stayed at LMS and Rickman they would be hangen out like lms can beat hilham and wilson but cant beat rickman and allons but in ur case it would be rickman and lms..............so most the talent is split up................Jordan Everly is the only guy that stuck wit a losen team to try make them better and he done an ok job i would like to see that out of one or two of u at ALLLONS! and for coachen at LA if greg bibb doesnt come back we should keep Mcoin simple as taht!

825623091[/snapback]

Cody Matthews was the only transfer this year...I think without him Allons would have did probably the same thing they did this year...I haven't said any thing about the coaching at LA!!...like I said in my earlier post McCoin will be there as far as i know... thumb

Guys this has gotten way out of control!! I will say it again... you guys need to remember who we are talking about! It's not Allons vs. LA!!! McCoin & Melton are both good coaches. Fat E, I know you think that Richard was just a good ball player & he was but............he is also a good Coach. Let me tell you that. By the way..... I'm not from Allons. I have watched Allons & Rickman play alot this year. I don't have to be from Allons to know that Richard can coach. You are so quick to defend Danny & even quicker to put Richard down?!? I am begining to think that Richard may have showed you up??? Why all of the Hatred toward Richard or for that matter Allons in general???? I read what Chase wrote & I didn't see that he was doing anything that your not....he is taking up for his coach. Everyone needes to lay off Allons & Chase. He didn't dog McCoin like you dogged Richard. McCoin is staying right where he is at .....lets leave it at that. We need to remember we are all from Overton County.

Edited by HOGEYE21

Guys this has gotten way out of control!! I will say it again... you guys need to remember who we are talking about! It's not Allons vs. LA!!! McCoin & Melton are both good coaches. Fat E, I know you think that Richard was just a good ball player & he was but............he is also a good Coach. Let me tell you that. By the way..... I'm not from Allons. I have watched Allons & Rickman play alot this year. I don't have to be from Allons to know that Richard can coach. You are so quick to defend Danny & even quicker to put Richard down?!? I am begining to think that Richard may have showed you up??? Why all of the Hatred toward Richard or for that matter Allons in general???? I read what Chase wrote & I didn't  see that he was doing anything that your not....he is taking up for his coach. Everyone needes to lay off Allons & Chase. He didn't dog McCoin like you dogged Richard. McCoin is staying right where he is at .....lets leave it at that. We need to remember we are all from Overton County.

825623262[/snapback]

:lol: Thanks 21...any way...back to what tiger balla 23 was saying....I think LA will have a pretty good chance next year of winning first place in the district... thumb

825623091[/snapback]

Let me tell you sumthin you might want to change your name cause theirs isnt goin to be anyone that wants to be like you cause you cant even spell allons is spelled with two l's not three and all the other words you mispelled, but thats not what this is bout I posted this to c what ppl thought bout LA next year in b-ball not to say who is the better coach, I know i posted replies when i should of but we all make mistakes. Now cananyone tell me how LA is goin to be. :lol:

P.S. I dont think there is goin to be a coachin change any time soon so ppl dont worry bout it, when McCoin unounces his retirement then we can judge who the better coach and tell one another who should be head coach at LA.

Thank You, Tiger Balla 23

I'm not from Livingston..but i have to say i think Danny McCoin is a great football and basketball coach.I think LA will be a pretty good team next year too...but Greg Bibb is staying at Pickett County i do believe..He has done great with the Pickett County team and i know they would hate to see him go..but hey livingston has a great coach too.....

I'm not from Livingston..but i have to say i think Danny McCoin is a great football and basketball coach.I think LA will be a pretty good team next year too...but Greg Bibb is staying at Pickett County i do believe..He has done great with the Pickett County team and i know they would hate to see him go..but hey livingston has a great coach too.....

825623504[/snapback]

I agree. LA will do just fine next year. Lots of talent.As for Bibb......you can't blame a man for wishful thinking!!! I have alot of respect for McCoin but LA should have held onto Bibb when we had him!!! LA's loss...Pickett's gain. B)

I agree. LA will do just fine next year. Lots of talent.As for Bibb......you can't blame a man for wishful thinking!!! I have alot of respect for McCoin but LA should have held onto Bibb when we had him!!! LA's loss...Pickett's gain. :D

825625884[/snapback]

LA beat pickett 2 out of three times this year...i mean you can say that we are AA and Pickett is A but both teams have equal talent, so i guess it would come down to coaching, but i wosh Bibb were still the asst. coach at LA... thumb

Edited by fat E

Let me tell you sumthin you might want to change your name cause theirs isnt goin to be anyone that wants to be like you cause you cant even spell allons is spelled with two l's not three and all the other words you mispelled, but thats not what this is bout I posted this to c what ppl thought bout LA next year in b-ball not to say who is the better coach, I know i posted replies when i should of but we all make mistakes.  Now cananyone tell me how LA is goin to be. B)

P.S. I dont think there is goin to be a coachin change any time soon so ppl dont worry bout it,  when McCoin unounces his retirement then we can judge who the better coach and tell one another who should be head coach at LA.

Thank You, Tiger Balla 23

825623388[/snapback]

Please tell me you are not making fun of other people's spelling...Unounce??? I think you meant announce B):D just thought i would let you know for future references thumb thumb