Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90
looking for a coaching job - Job Openings - CoachT.com Message Boards

Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

looking for a coaching job

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

#1 lakerdb

lakerdb

Camper

• Members
    • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:48 AM

I am looking for a coaching job in the greater Knoxville area. I played and was a student assistant at a top D2 school under a staff that all of the coaches are now working at D1 schools. My experience is mostly on defense working with LB's and DB's but I am willing to coach any other positions if needed. I also have administrative experience (was a middle school AD) and coached one year of varsity football at a 6A school in Florida. I am currently teaching in the Orlando area and am certified to teach PE, History, and Geography in Tennessee and will be adding English soon. I would rather teach History or Geography but would be willing to teach English at the right place. I am very interested in coaching on the JV and freshman level to help build a program up. My wife has family in the Knoxville area and we are looking for a place with good values where we could stay for many years to come. If you are interested or know anyone who could be please email me at lakerdb@hotmail.com

Spirit Style Chooser: