Jim Satterfield Middle School Yellow Jackets

TCstinger

Congrats to the Jr. Jackets players and coaching staff on their win over Cornerstone last Thursday night. A championship game against Livingston Academy's middle school will be 4:00pm Saturday at Clay County. I heard they were very good too. Good luck and bring home the hardware Yellow Jackets. :thumb:

TC 46-6 Cannon Co.

TC 28-8 FCS (only 2 quarters played)

TC 42-12 Smith Co.

TC 36-8 Dekalb Co.

TC 40-14 Macon Co.

TC 52-22 Gordonsville

TC 32-16 Westmoreland

TC 46-8 Cornerstone

Well Saturday did not turn out as TC fans would have liked but it's all good. TC was defeated in the championship game 20 - 22.

I just want to say congrats to the players and coaches on a great, great season. To go 8 - 0 in the regular is an outstanding accomplishment. :thumb:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Saturday did not turn out as TC fans would have liked but it's all good. TC was defeated in the championship game 20 - 22.

I just want to say congrats to the players and coaches on a great, great season. To go 8 - 0 in the regular is an outstanding accomplishment. :thumb:

Congrats to both teams

Congrats on a great season. We played in the Cannon Co. Jamboree back in August. We watched one of Trousdales games before we took the field. Trousdale County looked like one of the best teams there. It was obvious they were gonna have an outstanding year.

Thanks from all the TC fans SCtribe. :thumb: How did ya'lls season pan out?