Nashville Cruisers 03

Nashville Cruiser 03 will be having tryouts on Sunday, August 3rd, 3:00 on Field 1 at Crockett Park in Brentwood. 

The Nashville Cruisers are one of the oldest and most successful softball organizations in Tennessee.  I am starting a new 12U team this fall.  As coach, I commit to provide a positive, organized environment for the girls to improve softball skills, learn teamwork, build self confidence and learn to overcome adversity.  I have coached highly successful teams from 8 through 19.  I have ASA gold national coaching experience.  My daughter now pitches in college.  I will not have a daughter or family member on the team.  I am looking for girls to join the team who have a:

• Goal of softball excellence, playing at the highest level, and want to play in college
  • Strong work ethic and motivation.
  • Born during 2003 or earlier to play as first year 12U
  • Highly committed to attend practices and tournaments
  • Family that shares and supports commitment
  • Dedicated student.
  • High standard of conduct on and off field
  • Positive attitude and will be a supportive teammate.

I will be having tryouts on August 3rd, 3:00 PM on field 1 at Crockett Park in Brentwood.  If you would like to participate, please call or text me at (615) 828-0752.  Pitchers and catchers should contact me to schedule a separate evaluation.