Greenback vs Karns scrimmage

1925Kee

Greenback looked good. Thin roster but you wouldn't know it based on the level of effort these boys are putting in. Karns had a solid defensive backfield. Tough to find success in the air, but the Cherokees found some running room and came away with a victory. It's a scrimmage, so you can't read too much into it. But given the odds, the Cherokees showed well. 

Our line is even thinner now without #55. We'll need him back asap. But the boys stepped up on the line and made some holes. Every position is thin. If we can stay healthy, we'll have a shot at a good season.

Singe A football = thin. 

Good to see orngnblk back on the fence!

Greenback looked good. Thin roster but you wouldn't know it based on the level of effort these boys are putting in. Karns had a solid defensive backfield. Tough to find success in the air, but the Cherokees found some running room and came away with a victory. It's a scrimmage, so you can't read too much into it. But given the odds, the Cherokees showed well.

Our line is even thinner now without #55. We'll need him back asap. But the boys stepped up on the line and made some holes. Every position is thin. If we can stay healthy, we'll have a shot at a good season.

Singe A football = thin.

Good to see orngnblk back on the fence!

I will be at most of the games Kee.I liked what i saw from the effort of the kids.The line is very thin and conditioning will be the key,when they got tired they gave up some ground,skill positions are VERY GOOD as expected kids ran like frieght trains!As you know i am a lineman in body and soul so that where i usually focus my attention,Dyer has to stay healthy for a shot at a very good season our district teams are much better than Karns.The line will have to block more consistant in both run and pass offence.Linebackers are better 17 looks more foucused this yr which is great news,the other end 33 has to be more physical and play with more energy and the D front will be fine.The key will be will the O-Line get it done-if so we will be a district contender.With 27 kids conditioning will be a factor along with injuries,GB was the more physical team which is to be expected!WTD.Hey Kee throw those shoes away when be is not looking!HAHA.I wont make the Polk County scrimmage so text me some stats. Edited by orngnblk

Hey Kee throw those shoes away when be is not looking!HAHA.I wont make the Polk County scrimmage so text me some stats.

Ha! After yesterday, he won't want to throw them away. Amazing what a pair of cheap shoes can do! I think now he's wearing them out of spite, LOL.

I'll definitely send you some texts. Won't have the big boy at Polk to worry about, but I'm sure they'll be ready to play. May still be some hate left over from the Sequoyah Rec League days.