Greenbrier at White House Heritage

Cleggy

Will the Bobcats pee on the Patriot Parade through 9-AA?  You know how cats are, always spraying everywhere.  Are the Patriots getting a little antsy knowing that their first District championship is easily within their grasp or will they fold under the pressure?  Greenbrier must win this one to have any chance of making the playoffs.  I believe that they come up short this year and the Patriots ride high into the playoffs, at HOME!  Prediction: Patriots 24, Boobcats 14.

Will the Bobcats pee on the Patriot Parade through 9-AA?  You know how cats are, always spraying everywhere.  Are the Patriots getting a little antsy knowing that their first District championship is easily within their grasp or will they fold under the pressure?  Greenbrier must win this one to have any chance of making the playoffs.  I believe that they come up short this year and the Patriots ride high into the playoffs, at HOME!  Prediction: Patriots 24, Boobcats 14.

This might be the Patriots hardest game yet.

Man, there was some hitting going on in this game. Greenbrier played very well, but in th end the speed of the Patriots got 'em. Patriots-District Champs.

Congrats to Heritge. I honestly thought they would finish 3rd at the beginning of the season. They proved me wrong. Looks like they keep getting better every week. Good luck in the playoffs. Represent district 9AA and win some games.

Congrats to Heritge. I honestly thought they would finish 3rd at the beginning of the season. They proved me wrong. Looks like they keep getting better every week. Good luck in the playoffs. Represent district 9AA and win some games.

Back at you, when it come playoff time it is time to cheer for the District. Good luck to Westmoreland, if that running back can eat clock you might just surprise $PA.