Jackson South Side vs. Haywood

bballguru1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted this game last year......South Side will not get blown out if they come to play unlike tonight.....matchups been hurting South Side all year plus the rotations suck ....gotta learn how to use what we have....gotta match size for size....Lexington is long plus they just wanted it more....I could go on and on

Jackson SS is going to have to play almost a flawless game to have a chance. The odds of that are slim. Haywood should win this one and the game never be in doubt, maybe not a blowout but Haywood should pull out an impressive win. 

Just depends on which South Side team and how players get rotated.....Haywood only lost 2 but nowhere near invincible....get Varnardo in foul trouble and watch what happens.....If if was a 5th

A bunch of no calls in the SS/Lexington game and i think that took a toll on McNeal, 3 games in 3 nights. He was attacking hard and getting hit and hitting the deck pretty hard. Fraser played McNeal fairly well, i saw a lot of holding too though. I dont think SS will get blown out, too tough of a team and McNeal is too relentless. Smith Brothers play pretty good defense so dont see it being as easy as some people think. Haywood will have the size advantage so a lot will depend on how SS undersize front court plays. Also SS cant let Haywood get hot from behind the arc. This is the game everybody wanted last year so here it is, "Mayweather vs PacMan" preview. Cant wait to til Tuesday. I got SS in a close one!

A bunch of no calls in the SS/Lexington game and i think that took a toll on McNeal, 3 games in 3 nights. He was attacking hard and getting hit and hitting the deck pretty hard. Fraser played McNeal fairly well, i saw a lot of holding too though. I dont think SS will get blown out, too tough of a team and McNeal is too relentless. Smith Brothers play pretty good defense so dont see it being as easy as some people think. Haywood will have the size advantage so a lot will depend on how SS undersize front court plays. Also SS cant let Haywood get hot from behind the arc. This is the game everybody wanted last year so here it is, "Mayweather vs PacMan" preview. Cant wait to til Tuesday. I got SS in a close one!

I hope your right