White House --White House Heritage

B52bomber3

Here is what I saw one team wanting it more . Not taking anything away from Herirage but they should not be able to play with the Devils . They have both times though . The devils don't have anyone that can get physical enough when refs let you play like they did last night . They need the game called tight . I will give refs props last night for not deciding the game . They could have but they let players decide it . Blue you might ask your son if they were told to foul Morgan when he touched it with 5 seconds to go . Looked like they intentionally grabbed his hands . Not sure why they would have but just looked like it . Great game great atmosphere . Not the same heritage team that lost to greenbrier . The Devils continue to play Jekyll and Hyde

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I saw one team wanting it more . Not taking anything away from Herirage but they should not be able to play with the Devils . They have both times though . The devils don't have anyone that can get physical enough when refs let you play like they did last night . They need the game called tight . I will give refs props last night for not deciding the game . They could have but they let players decide it . Blue you might ask your son if they were told to foul Morgan when he touched it with 5 seconds to go . Looked like they intentionally grabbed his hands . Not sure why they would have but just looked like it . Great game great atmosphere . Not the same heritage team that lost to greenbrier . The Devils continue to play Jekyll and Hyde

I thought the game was easily called in the Blue Devil's favor, but the ref's did let 'em play a little.  The Devils had a very porous defense and gave up way to many easy inside baskets.  Their press was ineffective.  I gotta give the Patriots credit, they were prepared and ready for this game.  Since the Devils had no one to match up with the Heritage bigs, they had to rely on the 3 pointer to stay in the game.  That's leaning on freshmen a little bit hard IMO.  Especially in a cross town rivalry atmosphere.  Great game though indeed.

Yes I agree pourous is being kind . 7 offensive rebounds in the 4th quarter is where they won it . Blue I know everything was clean on the drive . Soon as he catches at the hash . They grab his hand plain is day as they were told to . The freshman scores 8 straight then they stop finding him . Too many egos . Winning is not the most important thing to them or at least it wasn't that night . And clergy to say the refs called that in the Devils favor is ludicrous . Twice early patriots big man bear hugs over the back to get jump balls . Ball goes off foot of patriots guard in front court to back court obvious and tape proved it . Most critical play might have been when 20 in the lane for 5-6 seconds and not called big bucket scored after that . Will never complain about refs cause they are human and glad they let the players decide it at the end I won't say it was favored one way or the other though . Don't want to take away from a great game by the patriots csuse it was but the Devils definiteky contributed to it . How many years has the pick and roll been around not hard to defend patriots hut that at least 5 times including game winner . Wouldn't want to play that heritage team in the tournament . Good luck agsinst chetham