Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

ROY DILLARD'S ALLSTATE TEAM

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 OLD PIRATE

OLD PIRATE

Most Valuable Player

• Validating
    • 7,263 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:36 AM

Old Pirate says bout time fer someone like RD to set the record straight. Coacht fellers knowds OP ain't jest joking neither.
    SP 48 wins, Jasper 40 wins, 4 ties, Pirates 9 wins vs Jasper 2 wins in last 11 games. "TheStreakBegins"................................ If you ain't the lead dog, the smell & scenery never changes! Pirates dominate Warriors, "Lightening not needed to earhole Jasper"

#2 OLD PIRATE

OLD PIRATE

Most Valuable Player

• Validating
    • 7,263 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:59 AM

Figure RD is studying bout this and he will surely be informative. Leastways, recon us fellers is jest going to have to be patient.
    SP 48 wins, Jasper 40 wins, 4 ties, Pirates 9 wins vs Jasper 2 wins in last 11 games. "TheStreakBegins"................................ If you ain't the lead dog, the smell & scenery never changes! Pirates dominate Warriors, "Lightening not needed to earhole Jasper"

#3 Roy Dillard

Roy Dillard

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 5,806 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:59 PM

I garuntee you if that durn Stewart man can have a all state team me and my buddy Murphy can have one. I'll have to look through my Murphy Fair book and see which boys I want on mine and Murphys all state pole. You think im joking but im not.
    My name is ROY!

#4 Football24

Football24

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 46 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:36 PM

Why does Murphy not do All-State team? I know he does Pre-season for his book, but he knows what goes on all over, thought he would do one.

Spirit Style Chooser: