District 11AA 2017

EveryoneFOCUS

You must not have ever played a team sport and you definitely know absolutely nothing about this young man. The one thing a "team" player would be focusing on at this point is working on getting back to the team that he has been apart of for the past four years of his life. And having gotten to know this young man as a fan of basketball in this area and watching him play these past four years I know that all he wants to do is get back on the court to help his team.

Your right man, never played a team sport in my life.  I was not questioning Vick's effort.  I'm looking at it from a different point of view.  If he is able to come back and everything is fine, im sure he will.  However, I've heard it is pretty rough so I doubt he will come back and risk further injury if there is a chance of that happening.

The Updated District 11-AA Standings:

Camden (10-2)

Creek Wood (8-3)

Montgomery Central (6-5)

Fairview (5-5)

East Hickman (5-5)

Hickman County (5-7)

Lewis County (4-6)

Stewart County (3-8)

Waverly (3-8)

Camden: Fairview; Montgomery Central; Hickman; Waverly

Creek Wood: Montgomery Central; East Hickman; Waverly; Hickman; East Hickman

Montgomery Central: Creek Wood; Camden; East Hickman; Stewart; Hickman

East Hickman: Stewart; Creek Wood; Fairview; Montgomery Central; Lewis; Creek Wood

Fairview: Camden; East Hickman; Stewart; Waverly; Lewis (x2)

Lewis: Waverly; Hickman; Stewart; East Hickman; Fairview (x2)

Hickman: Lewis; Camden; Creek Wood; Montgomery Central

Stewart: East Hickman; Waverly; Fairview; Lewis; Montgomery Central

Waverly: Lewis; Stewart; Creek Wood; Fairview; Camden

Will Camden hold on to that 1 spot without Vick? 4 games left to hold on.

Also, who do any of you feel like could make a run in the district tournament?

Camden won tonight going away vs fairview.  #12 for Fairview can shoot the rock and kept them in the game for most of the first 3 quarters 

Montgomery Central  Friday at home  and Vick is back next week.He was walking around grabbing boards during warm ups tonight.  ,

Its anyone guess who might make a run but Creekwood is going to be tough game for everyone  IMO . 

Edited by Beagle

Glad Camden took care of business last night. I will get to see them Friday and expect them to handle Montgomery Central. 

I went to the Waverly-LC game and it was a very fun game to watch. LC was down about 20 in the 4th and cam back to make it a one possession game late. Very strange ending as the game was delayed for about a half hour with only 20 seconds left in the 4th. I cant remember a game ending like it did, with clock problems and an official on the court with a cell phone keeping time. Waverly held on to win.

• Upvote 1

Glad Camden took care of business last night. I will get to see them Friday and expect them to handle Montgomery Central. 

I went to the Waverly-LC game and it was a very fun game to watch. LC was down about 20 in the 4th and cam back to make it a one possession game late. Very strange ending as the game was delayed for about a half hour with only 20 seconds left in the 4th. I cant remember a game ending like it did, with clock problems and an official on the court with a cell phone keeping time. Waverly held on to win.

I would normally take this as a chance to bag on Waverly but Camden had some clock issues this season in a football game @home in a close one and that would be hypocritical of me ...then again if thats the strangest thing you have seen happen in a game @ Waverly  you are a lucky one..lol  I kid   I kid   have a safe trip Friday