LOD's Plus Membership CHALLENGE

Lost Old Dad

There are those on here at Coach T that not only want me to quit being affiliated with Riverdale, they want me silenced period.

This web site is not free. It exists two ways. Advertising and Plus Memberships.

So here is the challenge, if 100 total for the state want me to shut up PERMENTLY, all they have to do is get together and send Coach T a check for membership with a note saying 'shut up LOD'.

If that happens I will sever any relationship with R'dale and leave the boards totally.

Now it is up to y'all that want me to shut up, for those, "PUT UP OR SHUT UP"!

Coach T I leave it totally in your hands as a fair and inpartial Judge to the result.

There are those on here at Coach T that not only want me to quit being affiliated with Riverdale, they want me silenced period.

This web site is not free. It exists two ways. Advertising and Plus Memberships.

So here is the challenge, if 100 total for the state want me to shut up PERMENTLY, all they have to do is get together and send Coach T a check for membership with a note saying 'shut up LOD'.

If that happens I will sever any relationship with R'dale and leave the boards totally.

Coach T I leave it totally in your hands as a fair and inpartial Judge to the result.

I could care less if you stay or go, just like I feel about Aydelott at Riverdale. Just stop calling yourself a fan. You are not. You are about as far as you can get for what a program needs in a supporter. 

I say keep on keeping on LOD!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Been watching a lot of ball. Do know USJ and Westview are going to be good but hadn't seen. Also heard good things on South Gibson and Huntingdon.  Dyersburg-Maybe the most talented bunch to walk the floors of West TN. Jordan and Crawford both are good enough to win Miss Basketball. They are very deep and Jr. High is loaded. My number 1 team in  AAA. South Side-Askins is a special player as well who could win Miss Basketball as well. They are just so athletic and play great defense and are so well coached just another very hard team to beat. They are my number 2 team in AAA and yes they could beat Dyersburg on a given day. They are that good. Do know White County and Upperman will also be good. So no disrespect to nobody across the river but Dyersburg and South Side are just really good. Union City-Really good PG and really good post play. Don't be suprised if they get to Murfreesboro and win a Gold Ball. Yes I said it. Pickett County will be favored again but Union City is my dark horse.  Gibson County-Has already knocked off some powerhouses in Arkansas and Kentucky. Losing Micah Hart and 21 PPG and a Miss Basketball winner won't be easy but we have some really good basketball players. I look for GIbson County to be 9 deep. Some of the girls that didn't play last year are stepping up this summer and showing that they can play. Very proud of our girls and will be a very tough out. 
    • 6 classes are here to stay, doesn't matter what you feel about it not changing because of the $$$$ involved
    • It always has a bundle of talent it’s a lack of coaching that always gets them!! A ton of regular season wins means nothing. 
    • Huntingdon football is like a well oiled machine…no lack of athletes anytime soon … lots of talent still keeps coming up and they run the same system of football all the way from youth up … it’s an identity and a life style . People can gloat for change when if they fall short again … but Huntingdon has its own brand of football and it’s won a ton of football games but everyone knows Wing-T is limited.