HAMPTON BASKETBALL IN 1-A

BIG DAWG 71

Hampton IN 1-A .........

...........HOW WILL THEY DO .............

.........................THEY WILL HAVE MANY VARSITY RETURNING VARSITY PLAYERS IN,

....ALEX INGRAM, LUCAS ARWOOD, AND LANCE HARSH ALL SENIORS.......

....AND JONATHAN LYONS, JUSTIN BENTLEY, SOPH.

MANY THINK THAT THE BULLDOGS WILL DO GREAT IN ALL SPORTS...NEXT YEAR IN 1-A,

SO WHAT DO YOU YHINK ????????????????????????????

P.S. SORRY UNAKA YOU'ALL DID GREAT THIS YEAR thumb

yea i think they will be alright!  Take unaka for instants all they have to do is beat clinch to go to state.  Unaka is way overrated and if Hampton was 1a last and this year they would have went to state to.  All im sayin is that 1a is the easiest schedule and yes i do think Hampton will do well next year and unaka will not.

825623083[/snapback]

First, Yes, Hampton will do very well in Single A next year, and for many years after.

But as to who Unaka had to beat to go to State: Now the Bulldogs will have the opportunity to beat exactly who Unaka has had to beat to get to, and then to WINNING the State Championship. Good Luck!

Haha, I knew it was comin'. And now that I'm going to be gone from Unaka I can say this. I love it when people get on here and show just exactly how much class they have. Nobody has once doubted Hampton in 1A. I believe I read top to bottom and nobody has said that. But, low and behold here comes somebody that puts down a program that achieved just as much as when Hampton was in the conference. I mean, 8 straight conference titles.. you haven't been in 2A that long. But again, don't get me wrong, this ain't for the Hampton players because I go to church with Lance Harsh and have a pretty good friendship with Alex Ingram and Lucas Honeycutt. This comment is for the class-less people who feel they have to get their 2 cents in. As a player, its frustrating to hear people 'dog' your high school so I'm speaking for everybody at Unaka when I tell you this.