Station camp vs. Livingston

mm61904

ok im #10, the guy who got the red card. Yeah, i lost my cool, but it was goin both ways and it should have been a yellow card for both of us. But sorry for losin my cool, it happens. Yeah u won no ??s asked. I play center an right mid, an im not the best by far, but i am a key player on the team an I make things happen for us, so when I went yeah it hurt us. But come May when it counts, Livingston 4 Station Camp 0 no ??s asked. We wont let the same mistake happen twice. My bad LA, i'll take the blame 4 this one. Sorry again SC for losing my cool.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok im #10, the guy who got the red card. Yeah, i lost my cool, but it was goin both ways and it should have been a yellow card for both of us. But sorry for losin my cool, it happens.  Yeah u won no ??s asked. I play center an right mid, an im not the best by far, but i am a key player on the team an I make things happen for us, so when I went yeah it hurt us.  But come May when it counts, Livingston 4 Station Camp 0 no ??s asked. We wont let the same mistake happen twice. My bad LA, i'll take the blame 4 this one. Sorry again SC for losing my cool.

825624566[/snapback]

its alright but be serious u wont ever beat us by 4

I agree, 4 is a big number, but with all our players it would have been a different game. Station Camp managed to put one away with 5 minutes left, but LA had a shot on goal when the keeper was out that was blocked by a defender, and another that hit the post, and another that the goalie scooped off the line. All this with 10 players. We shouldn't have had a decent shot on goal if we were truely dominated. At the same time though, Station Camp did put one away, and did win the game. I look forward to when we meet again.

that was a reply to

I agree, 4 is a big number, but with all our players it would have been a different game. Station Camp managed to put one away with 5 minutes left, but LA had a shot on goal when the keeper was out that was blocked by a defender, and another that hit the post, and another that the goalie scooped off the line. All this with 10 players. We shouldn't have had a decent shot on goal if we were truely dominated. At the same time though, Station Camp did put one away, and did win the game. I look forward to when we meet again.