AC .vs. LOUDON

baseballislife09

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually AC Maverick i know what i am talking about you guys play nobody so how are you suppose to prepare for a team like loudon honestly you didn't you were going to beat everett. you better watch out for thompson because he could easily throw a no-no againist you guys.

I never said we would definately beat Everrette on the mound. I said it would be a good game and it was. It should have been a 3-3 ball game going into the 7th but a few errors put us out of the game. And I am back from my injury, I played last night for the first game. I believe Thursday will be a different story.

Hey i heard that thompson boy was a heck of a pitcher an could shut out anybody that he wants to, an from what i am hearin he is goin to do that thursday night at loudons place. I have seen anderson county play an if ya ask me they aint that good, yea big whoop they are undefeated against cole field, ae,union wartburg, wow thats a really tough schedule there boys. try steppin up to the big boys an see what happens!!!!!!

Thompson can get rattled by the lineup of the mavs then they will win but if he has pitches going it could get ugly. If he has good command than he has a way to get to the hitters.i agree with acmav, baseballmaniac worry about your own division and quit worrying about the teams in east tenn.

Boys i am from Knoxville i just moved to Chatt last yr when i got a job down here. When Is the webb kid gonna pitch again ? Who will throw for AC thurs? Report scores back here so i can see the up date ..... Oh yeah i would say worry bout your divisions but i dont guess there is much worrying when AE is your hardest team. Maybe if yall was playing football that would be a good match. Im suprised they brought 9 players. I heard kingston is suppose to be pretty good any opinions on them ... ?

Boys i grew up in Knox i just moved down here last yr when i got a job. East Tn baseball is all i care bout. When is the Webb kid going to pitch again... Who is suppose to throw tonight. report back on here the score bc i wont get to hear them til they are on here. I would say worry bout ur division but when AE is ur hardest comp i guess there isnt much worrying to do. If yall was playing football then it might be a good game. Wow u mean AE brought 9 players.... How is kingston this yr ? How did the starting freshmen or freshman do against everetts pitching ?

Hey i heard that thompson boy was a heck of a pitcher an could shut out anybody that he wants to, an from what i am hearin he is goin to do that thursday night at loudons place. I have seen anderson county play an if ya ask me they aint that good, yea big whoop they are undefeated against cole field, ae,union wartburg, wow thats a really tough schedule there boys. try steppin up to the big boys an see what happens!!!!!!

825628475[/snapback]

Baseballmanic ac beat loudon 2-0 and thompson threw far from a no-hitter i dont know wat u were thinkin.

Edited by will win district