The "REALEST" Student Section EVER!

BigRoyalBen

Siegel Nation will probably be even rowdier next year since they are probably going to be the favorite for AAA. Siegel was the second best team at the tournament and deserved the silver ball this year.

Finally someone who says something besides... "they just made it that far because they didnt play any west TN teams" or "middle TN is weak"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally someone who says something besides... "they just made it that far because they didnt play any west TN teams" or "middle TN is weak"

825626436[/snapback]

Yes, Finally.... I am tired too of people saying that Middle TN is weak... Look at the AA and AAA tournaments this year... 8 teams 4 from the West and 4 from Middle...

Middle -- Hillsboro, Martin Luther King, siegel, and David Lipscomb

West -- Raleigh Egypt, Jackson North Side, Ridgeway, and Bolivar Central

BIG BEN

Northside, Hillbro, and Oakridge. And yes they lost . and so did you .

Seigal Not. Yeh they had a good year but so did alot of other schools. Next year will be up for grabs again.  thumb

825627072[/snapback]

Sorry but i gotta disagree. Siegel lost to ridgeway by six points, and probably had a chance to and should have won the game if they played like they could. NS lost by over 20, Hillsboro lost to NS, and I'm just confident that they are better than oak ridge :) . That's my opinion, none of us will be able to prove anything.

Sorry but i gotta disagree. Siegel lost to ridgeway by six points, and probably had a chance to and should have won the game if they played like they could. NS lost by over 20, Hillsboro lost to NS, and I'm just confident that they are better than oak ridge  :o . That's my opinion, none of us will be able to prove anything.

825627117[/snapback]

Your right, Next year will tell all. Good luck to all teams in AAA

Sorry but i gotta disagree. Siegel lost to ridgeway by six points, and probably had a chance to and should have won the game if they played like they could. NS lost by over 20, Hillsboro lost to NS, and I'm just confident that they are better than oak ridge  . That's my opinion, none of us will be able to prove anything.

yeah JNS showed how good they are with a 22 point loss in the finals...and Hillsboro lost to them even though I would say they are 3rd best team @ state in AAA, if you saw the way they played vs. JNS and still had chances at the end you would see it the same way...Oak Ridge is from East TN...enough said

Next year it will be siegel and ridgeway again in the semifinals except for this time they wont have mincy, who, in my opinion, should have got the tourney MVP. Niles is good but they are definately still beatable even if he is on the court. There wont be another team in the state that will contend with siegel because they have the talent, the will, and the experience.

Siegel[/url]balla05' date='Mar 22 2005 - 08:34 PM']Next year it will be siegel and ridgeway again in the semifinals except for this time they wont have mincy, who, in my opinion, should have got the tourney MVP. Niles is good but they are definately still beatable even if he is on the court. There wont be another team in the state that will contend with siegel because they have the talent, the will, and the experience.

825627491[/snapback]

Keep Dreaming, You won't make it out of the region.