The "REALEST" Student Section EVER!

BigRoyalBen

Call it what you want. Facts are Facts. Get the point.  Bradley had a great team, and lost the game they should of Won. Get It    thumb  The samething could happen to anyone next season.  If you where a betting man everyone pick Bradley to be there this year.

See that's the way the Ball bounces.!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

825628044[/snapback]

From the way some Bradley folks were talking, BC was far from great this year. The vibe i got is that they were a good team that overachieved. Of course anybody can lose in districts or regionals, thus that is what makes the postseason so exciting. Doesnt make sense to talk down a team that only loses 1 player and even without him, Siegel should be even better next year, even better than your beloved BC Bears

Edited by OaklandGrad

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because Siegel lost to Ridgeway by 4 and JNS lost by twenty doesnt mean that Siegel is better. Siegel is a tough matchup for any team just because of their size. I think the thing Siegel needs to do next year is constantly pound the ball inside and run their offense through Lucas Jones and Keith Ramsey then they will really be dominant but as long as they run their offense through Oden THey will be a state semifinalist at best once again. Comparing margin of victories is not how you compare teams

825627803[/snapback]

I wish they would go to Lucas more often down low....didnt use him NEARLY enough this year.

and to RimRecker...Bradley Central lost to Red Bank when it mattered most... You can say they will beat Siegel but if they throw in another dud like they did this year then it wont really matter what you say they have to go and perform out on the cout and until they do that stop talking....Siegel performed when they needed to and played within 6 points of the best team in state. Bradley didnt have a tough schedule and lost to a lackluster Red Bank team. Beating up on sub par teams made them look alot better than they were

I wish they would go to Lucas more often down low....didnt use him NEARLY enough this year. 

and to RimRecker...Bradley Central lost to Red Bank when it mattered most...  You can say they will beat Siegel but if they throw in another dud like they did this year then it wont really matter what you say they have to go and perform out on the cout and until they do that stop talking....Siegel performed when they needed to and played within 6 points of the best team in state.  Bradley didnt have a tough schedule and lost to a lackluster Red Bank team.  Beating up on sub par teams made them look alot better than they were

825628187[/snapback]

So What, you still lost. by 6 or 60 a lost is a lost.

Can you spell , Sorry.????????????? because that what you are.   

hah My 3rd grade sister came home from school and told me that when I changed the channel from Cartoon Network... thumb

Funny...you think your getting us stirred or something when all we are doing is laughing. Even people from rival schools of Siegel are laughing at your idiotic comments. All you are doing is taking away from your credibility on here.