Creekwood at Harpeth

hawaii

Twittycanes and boo-yah talk your smack because that is exactly what it is. There is not a coach in this state that works as hard or dedicates herself to her team than Coach Jackson and I know personally, she is always trying to figure out ways to make her team better and until you see what she does yourself your smack talk doesn't mean squat. We will just wait and see what happens on the field because that is what counts anyway. I'm Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twittycanes and boo-yah talk your smack because that is exactly what it is. There is not a coach in this state that works as hard or dedicates herself to her team than Coach Jackson and I know personally, she is always trying to figure out ways to make her team better and until you see what she does yourself your smack talk doesn't mean squat. We will just wait and see what happens on the field because that is what counts anyway. I'm Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825634938[/snapback]

Not talking smack just stating some concerns from some parents. I hope that Creek Wood goes on to have at least as a successful season as they did last year or better. Please dont think I am talking smack because I am not.

It's good to see the Sycamore team being improved, which possibly will bring District 10-AA into a five team race to the finish.

However, if you listen to Shut up and Play, there is only one team in the district and that team is Creekwood. Shut up and Play needs to shut up and let the kids play.

It's way to early to annoint Creekwood the top team. It's like their fans have what we call "little man" syndrone. They are still playing second fiddle to Dickson and Waverly and a few fans get on here and say Creekwood this, Creekwood that.

Granded, they went on a run at the end of the year and their girls need to be complimented for that. However, they also went something like 3-10 in the middle of the season.

Word on the street was they threw the last game of the year (regular season) to Harpeth so they would not have to face Stewart County (a team that beat them twice) in the district and then used a controversial rain decision in the district tournament to get the title from Waverly.

Anyways, back to the original post, way to go Sycamore. Good luck in the upcoming game against Creekwood.

And it's unfortunately that a good ball club like Creekwood is getting a black eye by a couple of know it all fans.

If I remember correctly, and I do, CW didn't throw the game against Harpeth. They simply gave their pitcher a day off before the district tournament started, and they would have won it if they hadn't commited so many errors. oh and by the way I'm pretty sure CW played Harpeth in the district championship not Waverly.

orangerat, first of all this post was about Creekwood and Harpeth and who we thought would win it. I told who i thought would win it. Then, secondly, a couple of Harpeth fans started saying we had no class or integrity and taking shots at us and i even said it could have been cleaner both ways. This post has nothing to do with Sycamore and actually the post was ended when Creekwood beat Harpeth. We aren't playing second fiddle to anyone. Dickson is a AAA school why would be worried about them and Waverly lost to Harpeth. How many times have Sycamore played Coffee County, Beech, Riverdale, Hendersonville, Baylor and Boyd Buchanan? We play better teams so that we can get better we don't base our improvement off of beating Springfield! No one is giving Creek Wood a black eye the only people causing trouble on here are the people who take shots at us when we beat them. We can cheer for our team and be competitive. Go back and look at who is taking shots at who and who is one the defensive and start a sycamore post so you can talk about them on there!

Another great post by boo-yah. You are such an endless fountain of knowledge on here i mean all of your information on teams and how they are doing is great (sarcasm). Last i saw Creek Wood was winning so we are playing and they are about to leave for the Knoxville tournament today. Good Luck Redhawks. Do you guys feel threatened by the competitive nature of Creek Wood fans? Just a question because there is an awful lot of people getting upset and whining about things on here. I have looked and i was right Harpeth fans took the first shot and we responded what is a matter with that? Don't call me out unless you can back what you say. your words are empty with no backing. Harpeth beating Waverly and Creek Wood beating harpeth means that two of the top three already have a loss. All Creek Wood has to do is beat Waverly once and the rest will take care of itself unless they have a blow-out. i think that the future looks nice for the Wood right now. See boo-yah i can back what i say and make sense you can't. Do research and say something worth reading.

Harpeth will be on the warpath next time!  We've already got "tha wood" marked on our schedule!

825635617[/snapback]

I hope Harpeth is on the warpath next time and I hope they also have the Wood marked on tehir schedule. And while their marking that schedule, they can go ahead a put a L beside that game.