hixson @ sequatchie...

nokona2

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweep? we only play them once. but yeah i agree pioneer, i have heard that they aren't that bad, and i did notice that they played marion pretty close the other day; and if you remember, marion played ooltewah close when both teams were getting low on pitching in the wildcat classic on saturday.

sweep? we only play them once. but yeah i agree pioneer, i have heard that they aren't that bad, and i did notice that they played marion pretty close the other day; and if you remember, marion played ooltewah close when both teams were getting low on pitching in the wildcat classic on saturday.

825632421[/snapback]

my bad nokona i forgot city schools only play county schools once. sry bout that one. i just now remembered when you said that. ok now i say hixson will win the ONE game.

Sequatchie is much improved from what i hear... I know that hixson will come out firing on all cylinders after sweeping the LA trip. We're playing well, but with plenty of room to improve. What good pitchers does Seq. have? I'll be pitching and we'll come up there ready to play for sure, and try to win 9 out of our first 10.

Sequatchie is much improved from what i hear... I know that hixson will come out firing on all cylinders after sweeping the LA trip. We're playing well, but with plenty of room to improve. What good pitchers does Seq. have? I'll be pitching and we'll come up there ready to play for sure, and try to win 9 out of our first 10.

825632820[/snapback]

i really don't think seq. can't match smalley with some offensive power... they might be improved, but not enough to put some runs on the board. if my memory serves me right, smalley threw for 14 Ks against them.... smalls help me out