South Doyle vs. Farragut

7 Wild Thing 7

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my prediction... mouth doyle doyle will come out with their mouth's and trashy fans and talk a whole lot during the game... if rob pitches farragut will win... look for brown and tony d to go deep this game...

825633945[/snapback]

look for brown and tony d to go straight back to the dugout after there at bats. i think south doyle baseball and farragut baseball are the 2 top teams in there district. good teams dont talk trash on the field , and i dont expect either teams to talk on the field, but i think south doyle may do all there talkin with there bats. they have a stout lineup and they know how play the game.

the farrugat,south doyle will be a great game. if farrugat dont pitch catapano then it ight be going to south doyle. south doyle has great bats in the line up that might shake the pitcher for farrugat and also the home feild for south doyle will be helpful im looking for these to be a close one

cherokees 4

admirals 3

Definitions:

Home Field Advantage (South-Doyle Dictionary) The inability of visiting batters to see a pitched baseball due to the poor infield lighting at South Doyle.

Farragut will still take this one. The Admirials may not quite be the team of the past two years, but a down year at Farragut is still better than a good year at South Doyle. Admirals by 4

Definitions:

Home Field Advantage (South-Doyle Dictionary)    The inability of visiting batters to see a pitched baseball due to the poor infield lighting at South Doyle.

Farragut will still take this one.  The Admirials may not quite be the team of the past two years, but a down year at Farragut is still better than a good year at South Doyle.  Admirals by 4

825636165[/snapback]

When we played the Cherokees, there was no prob. w/ the lighting in the infield. That just sounds like an early excuse for losing by the Admirals.And this year is definatly a good year at SD. and with this team that they have, i believe that they would have given last year's Farragut team a run for their money, so there is no doubt that they will this year.

When we played the Cherokees, there was no prob. w/ the lighting in the infield. That just sounds like an early excuse for losing by the Admirals.And this year is definatly a good year at SD. and with this team that they have, i believe that they would have given last year's Farragut team a run for their money, so there is no doubt that they will this year.

825636258[/snapback]

I agree with your statement. whether they say it or not, the admirals are worried about this game and they should be. i dont think that south doyle should take it lightly either though because farragut does haave a good team and there is a chance they could win.But if south doyle comes out swinging the bats, and there starter is throwing good, they will pull out the W.

South Doyle - you guys seem to be forgetting about the tremendous contributions that you had from last year's senior class: Kirkland, Ross, Vannoy, Zurcher, Geren, etc. They established the foundation that you're building on this year.

Fact is, South Doyle played Farragut at least 3 times last year. There were some good games, but Farragut won. Vannoy pitched an awesome game against Catapano in the district tournament.

Last year's Farragut seniors lost 3 games in two years.

Yes, this is a new year and I think South Doyle has a shot at the Admirals.

We'll find out Monday.

South Doyle - you guys seem to be forgetting about the tremendous contributions that you had from last year's senior class: Kirkland, Ross, Vannoy, Zurcher, Geren, etc.  They established the foundation that you're building on this year.

Fact is, South Doyle played Farragut at least 3 times last year.  There were some good games, but Farragut won.  Vannoy pitched an awesome game against Catapano in the district tournament.

Last year's Farragut seniors lost 3 games in two years. 

Yes, this is a new year and I think South Doyle has a shot at the Admirals. 

We'll find out Monday.

825636352[/snapback]

i dont think anyone is forgetting the players south doyle lost. but there is no point thinkin about who they have lost, the whole team has stepped up this year and are really playing the game well. Farragut lost a few key players too but im sure they aren't dwelling on that either.

Edited by youarenotgood