John and Dan leading the way

WestKnoxLAX*D*

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thumb Ok here...these guys are good no doubt but NO ONE CARES about tennis in this State if they do im sorry to say but its sad...i have never herd of either of you..so really the only reason Worm and I are put this out is for you to waste your time doing something more productive then tennis....im not trying to make anyone mad at all but it can be the players that dont play in tournys that can also be good...im sure your not bad at all and im sure your schools good to but i cant say i have herd of them bc i dont pay attetion to tennis schools...but good luck this year and you may be right about john and dan but u also may see them in state

LOVE WORM AND LAX thumb

Edited by WestKnoxLAX*D*

harris it seems to me that you have no idea what you are talking about, these two guys they are talking about are the real deal. ive seen them both in action and i think it is safe to say that they could both take you only using one hand the entire game. you say no one has heard of your school and that is why no one knows who you are...horse crap, no one has ever heard of you because you are absolute garbage at tennis, you probably play in the special olympics division anyways, keep trying to get better harris, you need the practice in case you meet Dan the man at tournament time

harris it seems to me that you have no idea what you are talking about, these two guys they are talking about are the real deal. ive seen them both in action and i think it is safe to say that they could both take you only using one hand the entire game. you say no one has heard of your school and that is why no one knows who you are...horse crap, no one has ever heard of you because you are absolute garbage at tennis, you probably play in the special olympics division anyways, keep trying to get better harris, you need the practice in case you meet Dan the man at tournament time

:lol::D:lol:

I needed a laugh today... thank you <3

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

hah are these John/Dan kids even ranked ... if so, what are they and what is their southern ranking ... thats all that matters thumb

but everyone cares about lacrosse? lol  :lol:

825641017[/snapback]

thumb :o Hows is that even conected with what IAM talkin about...since i have said anything aobut LACROSSE...? i dont even want to start on the pro and cons of tennis and lax

thats a joke for another day....since tennis is physical and all? yea i should keep my mouth closed on that on since everyone knows about those "hardknock" tennis players.... except for Daniel...bc he is but anyway im sure you have fun playin and good for you have fun

and a good day

LOVE

;) Your Maryville Boys :o