John and Dan leading the way

WestKnoxLAX*D*

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me but Daniel Sawyer and John Briliey have both had amazing proformences so far...John and Dan both went to play with in a tourment in New York and were in the semi-divison and were giving awards by Andy Rodick. These kids are the real deal and are ranked with the best! John and Dan serves both top the radar gun at 87.7 on a bad day! so these are stright facts just be ready for crazyman and cashmoney to upsets millions!

Edited by WestKnoxLAX*D*

then why post????  to make yourself feel cool and post your names on here and say you are the greatest tennis players ever???....anyone who knows anything about tennis knows this is a joke. 

This is a board where you exchange thoughts on high school sports...seeing what others think is part of the whole deal.

825635362[/snapback]

See the thing is we are telling the truth...and we arent the players we are talkin about.... they are amazing i have played with them both i just dont understand why you have to hate on players that have a chance? these two will come out hard and prove you wrong Maryville TENNIS!

They can prove me wrong at state but until then....no

I would understand if I have heard of these guys before because tennis is a sport where you know all of the good players in state or at least have heard their names....these guys aren't even ranked which shows that this is obviously a joke. What makes this even more of a joke is you probably don't even know what rankings I am talking about.

No no no Haris just love gettin mad :P at two guys that could care less about any other tennis player besides John and Dan and they are ranked in the state thats where haris got schooled by us and we dont care about the game of tennis we just like make haris mad bc hes not ranked and the guys we know are thats really to bad haris....i cant help you on that ...ohh and who do u play for im sure we all should know you .....right? since you are the greastest? ok so if you havent herd of these guys they play for maryville and are courts 1 and 2 and 1 doubles and yesterday beet Webbs court 1 doubles!

so....they arent over-rated

No no no Haris just love gettin mad  at two guys that could care less about any other tennis player besides John and Dan and they are ranked in the state thats where haris got schooled by us and we dont care about the game of tennis we just like make haris mad bc hes not ranked and the guys we know are thats really to bad haris....i cant help you on that ...ohh and who do u play for im sure we all should know you .....right? since you are the greastest? ok so if you havent herd of these guys they play for maryville and are courts 1 and 2 and 1 doubles and yesterday beet Webbs court 1 doubles!

so....they arent over-rated

:)

before I start out...learn some grammar kid

your not making me mad...you think im losing sleep over these two goons or something???

I'm not ranked??? :( tell me what rankings are you looking at again....and what are the "tennis gods" ranked since you think you know? i would like to hear that

I play for Siegel and you prolly havent heard of us since we are a new school but you will hear plenty....7 guys ranked in the top 60 in 16's and 18's speaks for itself. Ask your boys to tell you about us at Rotary tourney, or the Carter Classic, or Champions Club tourney.....o wait Maryville didn't make the cut to get into these tourneys. Guess you can wait until state but I highly doubt your guys will be there. Webb supposed to be amazing or something???? congrats on your win....these guys win there singles matches to or are you just saying the match that they actually won??