7-AA

westviewchargers64

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

A friend of mine did his student teaching over at Dresden about a month ago and he said that the spring went well. Dresden drilled West Carroll (I think that was the opponent) in the spring scrimmage. I heard from a source that Milan scrimmaged both Camden and McKenzie this spring. I heard that the Bulldogs looked impressive against McKenzie, but Camden kinda took it to 'em when the starters were out there. Huntingdon scrimmaged Jackson South Side this spring and to get the results of that game I would ask DearOldDad because he seems to be the man with the scoop at Huntingdon.

You've also gotta take into account that during spring practice there a alot of kids who play baseball, so the football teams aren't really at full strength ever during the spring.

A friend of mine did his student teaching over at Dresden about a month ago and he said that the spring went well.  Dresden drilled West Carroll (I think that was the opponent) in the spring scrimmage.  I heard from a source that Milan scrimmaged both Camden and McKenzie this spring.  I heard that the Bulldogs looked impressive against McKenzie, but Camden kinda took it to 'em when the starters were out there.  Huntingdon scrimmaged Jackson South Side this spring and to get the results of that game I would ask DearOldDad because he seems to be the man with the scoop at Huntingdon.  huntingdon defeated southside i think it was either 4 or 5 tds to 1

You've also gotta take into account that during spring practice there a alot of kids who play baseball, so the football teams aren't really at full strength ever during the spring.

825639708[/snapback]

A friend of mine did his student teaching over at Dresden about a month ago and he said that the spring went well.  Dresden drilled West Carroll (I think that was the opponent) in the spring scrimmage.  I heard from a source that Milan scrimmaged both Camden and McKenzie this spring.  I heard that the Bulldogs looked impressive against McKenzie, but Camden kinda took it to 'em when the starters were out there.  Huntingdon scrimmaged Jackson South Side this spring and to get the results of that game I would ask DearOldDad because he seems to be the man with the scoop at Huntingdon.  huntingdon defeated southside i think it was either 4 or 5 tds to 1

825639708[/snapback]

huntingdon defeated southside i think it was either 4 or 5 touchdowns to 1

Camden and Dresden sound like they both played tough this spring, but we'll see what they do come fall! Both of them are on our schedule, but who knows how we will look since we haven't straped it up yet! Man I can't wait to put on those pads! B)

825640008[/snapback]

yall dont have that much to worry about i pick u as region champs in 2005 just do me favor and put it on usj please

yall dont have that much to worry about i  pick u as region champs in 2005 just do me favor and put it on usj please

825640410[/snapback]

7-aa is gonna be a crazy region this season w/ alot of young talent and its hard to pick a clear cut winner... it could very well come down to what happened this past season but i think the winner of the region will go far ...... man i cant wait to get in those pads thumb

7-aa is gonna be a crazy region this season w/ alot of young talent and its hard to pick a clear cut winner... it could very well come down to what happened this past season but i think the winner of the region will go far ...... man i cant wait  to get in those pads thumb

825641034[/snapback]

i hear ya it is gonna be crazy but at leat we know that we are the single toughest region in the state i just hope we will be able to shut all the usj fans up and prove ounce and for all they have been way overated forever