The New 6aa region

Lions4ever

Guest catfish-hunter

You are obviously a Camden fan so I'll go ahead and tell you that Lewis Co. as well as you guys are the only two teams with a shot at winning this region. A sleeper that I see making a playoff run is Richland, who at the end of last year really came on and their youth is now one year older and much more experienced.

I hear the Lions put Milan and Union City down pretty easily? Any truth to this?

825637843[/snapback]

rcombs...its true although Milan's line was dominating at first but we made the adjustments...Milan has a back coming up that I think will be as good as Dylan Walker so they should do alright rushing....The Lions were up 2-0 on Union City until we put in the second team which allowed their first team to come back 2-2....in both games they had the size advantages on the line but we had the speed! Can't wait for week 0 to see just how good we are!

How can you say that Camden and Lewis County are the only teams that have a shot at winning the region. You don't know what all of the teams have in store for the season. I can assure you that Riverside will be contending for the Region Championship. Doubt all you want but Riverside will come up big next year. Mark My WORD!!!

In this new region all bets are off...Camden, Riverside, and Adamsville all know what we bring to the table and likewise the other teams know each other well...but as far as what we can do against each other....now that's a different story. Although I do believe Camden has the best shot for the title, the other three spots are a toss-up...and everyone would be a fool to count Riverside out.....they've played the hardest schedule year in year out of anyone in the new region and have consistently shown themselves as a tough opponent. I think there will be some surprises for all this up-coming season.

• 3 weeks later...
Richland had a very good spring practice the best one they have ever had they will be strong in the offensive line and the defensive line. With everyone returning they will be lookin to have a region crown next yr. The best thing coming back for them is the offensive line which will big and very strong also the back field will be good as well in a scrimmage against chapel hill the was very strong on offense with chapel hill not being able to stop them.

Richland had a very good spring practice the best one they have ever had they will be strong in the offensive line and the defensive line. With everyone returning they will be lookin to have a region crown next yr. The best thing coming back for them is the offensive line which will big and very strong also the back field will be good as well in a scrimmage against chapel hill the was very strong on offense with chapel hill not being able to stop them.

825656895[/snapback]

Quote me on this, please-Richland has no shot at a region title. None.