Posting Games

sugapie80

I would like to know how to add a game to Sweetwater's schedule. They played Gibbs last night. They had two games. Sweetwater won 5-4 the first game and lost 1-0 the second and the only game that got posted was the lost. I just thought that was kind of odd, but I would greatly appreciate if someone will tell me how to fix our schedule. Thanks

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!!... I just thought it was funny that someone only posted the loss for us. Don't you think so? How is the season going? Are you guys getting stronger? Can you believe that we are going to play each other next week? Great huh? You are going to have to show me how to fix our whole schedule. We play Tellico today. I guess I'll still be playing third. Sorry I can't throw you out this year :D Just messing! Good luck on your next game!

Hey, anytime! I will show you how to do it. We are doing alright, we have had some big wins, and some let downs, but we are doing ok. We will see today, we play Baylor. I hate that you cant throw me out this year. That means we might have a chance to score now :D I am so excited to play yall next week. Good luck this week and if you more help let me know. thumb

Just to follow up I did post as a DH but it only added the last game. The first game was more like a scrimmage it did not even last an hour.

Sweetwater first batter second pitch did have two good hits (over the fence) in the five inning game. Each team was very equal.

The Freshmen pitcher in the second game held those hits to only one hit the whole 10 innings while everyone both teams keep fighting.

Sweetwater and Gibbs played an awesome game. I am really sorry I did try to post both games.

Good Luck to both teams this up coming year.

Just to follow up I did post as a DH but it only added the last game.  The first game was more like a scrimmage it did not even last an hour.

Sweetwater first batter second pitch did have two good hits (over the fence) in the five inning game.  Each team was very equal.

The Freshmen pitcher in the second game held those hits to only one hit the whole 10 innings while everyone both teams keep fighting.

Sweetwater and Gibbs played an awesome game.  I am really sorry I did try to post both games.

Good Luck to both teams this up coming year.

825638769[/snapback]

Softballmom11

Who is going to pitch tonight @ Seymour? Sounds like Danniel is having a good year so far..Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she pitch against Ooltewah and take them to extra ings.(10 I think) Pretty strong for a Fr to pitch like that against a strong AAA team.

About the first game at Gibbs, the reason it didn't last very long was because it was suppose to be two 5 inning games. They both count. April fixed it for me though. So it's all good. Oh April ... guess who she is talkin about. :P haha Kay hit a homerun too for Sweetwater.

Girl you know that I'm not some big power hitter. I had one homerun last year and it was the last game of our season. And I had one homerun this season, so the odds of me having many more isn't likely. But you never know!! Yeah I know, I can't wait!! We didn't get to play CAK today. <_< I wish we would have though. We have only had seven games this season.