Sweetwater?

mm61904

Haha i'm a striker for Sweetwater along with Ryan Bivens...and I'm just going to clear everything up for everybody. Does anybody honestly think that Boyd would beat Sweetwater 7-0 with regular circumstances? Sweetwater is a fast paced and dribbling team..the storm that came through caused our field to have 2-3 inches of water on the whole field. When we passed the ball it just stopped and it was impossible to judge. I have no idea why the game wasn't cancelled but it wasn't so we had to play with what we had. Along side of the weather... one of the state's #1 scorers Ryan Bivens was hurt with a shoulder injury..our starting center mid hurt his knee..our stopper got a red card in the middle of the first half..and the officiating was like...totally insane...it may sound like excuses...but thats what happened...theres no way anyone can think Boyd could beat us 7-0 in a regular match...and if you do think so...we'll see what happens when we play them in a district game..hopefully everybody will be 100%...Boyd would give us a good match under regular circumstances...they always do..so there it is...

825641713[/snapback]

hahahahaha ok ok i'm sorry but i have to laugh at this one buddy. that list of excuses is almost as long as my christmas list!!! first of all the weather condition effects BOTH teams, not just yours, do u think the other team was playing in perfect sunny conditions while u were on that aweful field of urs?? no. and that forward of yours ryan bivens i have no doubt is good but he is a forward, and that has nothing to do with yall giving up 7 goals. so stop with the excuses man, maybe ur team isn't as good as u thought they were and thats ok, not everyone can be great all the time, except my man LEON, he never makes a mistake. ok well good luck to ur team and i hope that ryan bivens player gets better.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i totally agree....weather was the same for both teams...but Boyd's kick the ball and run through the player strategy will obviously win against a fast dribbling and passing team when the rain is 2-3 inches deep. I mean I was just letting the people know what happened...nothing more....and it was 2-0 at the half when most of our starters came out from frustration. Lets just play the rest of the season and see how things play out. I do believe that the Sweetwater vs. Boyd game WHEN we play in the district games, will be a very physical and great game to watch. It was a very frustrating situation to be put in and will definately not happen again.. so we'll see Boyd again..and we'll see what happens....

No i totally agree....weather was the same for both teams...but Boyd's kick the ball and run through the player strategy will obviously win against a fast dribbling and passing team when the rain is 2-3 inches deep. I mean I was just letting the people know what happened...nothing more....and it was 2-0 at the half when most of our starters came out from frustration. Lets just play the rest of the season and see how things play out. I do believe that the Sweetwater vs. Boyd game WHEN we play in the district games, will be a very physical and great game to watch. It was a very frustrating situation to be put in and will definately not happen again.. so we'll see Boyd again..and we'll see what happens....

825641884[/snapback]

Put it behind you and worry about your next game. Sometimes a tough loss brings a team together and you have an awesome ending. Ask CAK about losing to LC in region finals. That did more for us than any pre-game speach.

825641884[/snapback]

nicely put swtsoccer87, good luck to both teams on the rest of the season and may the best team win.

Haha riiiiight...u won fair and square....good one.. I mean that makes perfect sense doesnt it .... an un-ranked mediocre team beating a #3 ranked good team 7-0 ... oh yeah that sounds totally logical.... just wait 'til district games..it's not even going to be close...obviously its going to be Sweetwater vs. Grace...i mean thats a given..so say what you want but you know perfectly well you'll be watchin the district and region championship from the sideline.....

825641796[/snapback]

haha- i love stupid people

1- you aren't the one that needs to be tellin them that they are an "un-ranked mediocre team" even tho they are when you just lost to them 7-0 it just proves your ingnorance.

2- you guys are puttin more behind that ranking than you should... you aren't that good.

3- since when are you guys a passing and dribbling team? you never have been and unless you guys play every game with a new philosophy then you still don't because i heard about the mcminn central game... b/c you didn't that game.

4- ride the wave while you can and blame the game on the condition or the fact that your team can't keep their mouths shut and play PHYSICAL, not dirty. every ref that has reffed any of your games can't be wrong... you guys try to beat people by strength and then when the refs get control of the game you guys whine that they are callin you for stupid stuff.

5- you may be right about you playin us for the championship... but you better bring your A+ game, and then you might get out of the game loosing respectably. 5-0 maybe...

Edited by gracekeeper12

haha, ur funny sweetwater u act ts a surprise when we beat yall, when in fact we usually do beat yall, just look at past games, we have beat u far more times than u have beaten us, don't call it a fluke when it isn't...you got outclassed...so admit it and move on to when we play yall in districts...the score means nothing now...districts are the only thing that matters now..

haha- i love stupid people

1- you aren't the one that needs to be tellin them that they are an "un-ranked mediocre team" even tho they are when you just lost to them 7-0 it just proves your ingnorance.

2- you guys are puttin more behind that ranking than you should... you aren't that good.

3- since when are you guys a passing and dribbling team? you never have been and unless you guys play every game with a new philosophy then you still don't because i heard about the mcminn central game... b/c you didn't that game.

4- ride the wave while you can and blame the game on the condition or the fact that your team can't keep their mouths shut and play PHYSICAL, not dirty. every ref that has reffed any of your games can't be wrong... you guys try to beat people by strength and then when the refs get control of the game you guys whine that they are callin you for stupid stuff.

5- you may be right about you playin us for the championship... but you better bring your A+ game, and then you might get out of the game loosing respectably. 5-0 maybe...

825641949[/snapback]

Great point my goalie

The only ones who believe Sweetwater was good enough to be ranked # 3 were probably the player's parents because they knew their little "johnny" just had to be the best soccer player out there

This didnt surprise me too much, Boyd is always a better team then sweetwater

RYAN BIVENS IS NO WHERE NEAR THE BEST SCORER IN THE STATE, he would do well to get an honorable mention in the top 25.

I just cant wait to see what kind of excuses you make when you get whooped next thursday

Come on guys give the kid a break...I mean his mediocre forward wasnt there so the teams entire defense fell apart and the goalie just couldn't get it done without ryan there to tell him which way to jump. The water! Oh my dont you know that it only rains on sweetwater not boyd! Boyds field was actually quite dry and their passes never stopped at all...This is a ridiculous claim...You're not ranked #3 (which is definitely a false ranking) and then get killed by a team you're should beat just because you lose one player... if so you dont have a soccer team you have a kickball team with a soccer player on it. So Ryan i'm sorry you have to carry the whole team on your back. 7-0 isn't a fluke it's a massacre...misspelling a word...is a fluke... peeing on your shoe is a fluke... getting bill and ted mixed up while on that most excellent adventure...is a fluke...7-0 is about 500 flukes all rolled into one big beat down...

Come on guys give the kid a break...I mean his mediocre forward wasnt there so the teams entire defense fell apart and the goalie just couldn't get it done without ryan there to tell him which way to jump. The water! Oh my dont you know that it only rains on sweetwater not boyd! Boyds field was actually quite dry and their passes never stopped at all...This is a ridiculous claim...You're not ranked #3 (which is definitely a false ranking) and then get killed by a team you're should beat just because you lose one player... if so you dont have a soccer team you have a kickball team with a soccer player on it. So Ryan i'm sorry you have to carry the whole team on your back. 7-0 isn't a fluke it's a massacre...misspelling a word...is a fluke... peeing on your shoe is a fluke... getting bill and ted mixed up while on that most excellent adventure...is a fluke...7-0 is about 500 flukes all rolled into one big beat down...

825642185[/snapback]

lol, omg dude, you crack me up

BTW, Grace plays CSAS on tues. 12th and sweetwater thurs. 14th should be good games.

lol, omg dude, you crack me up

BTW, Grace plays CSAS on tues. 12th and sweetwater thurs. 14th should be good games.

825642357[/snapback]

just telling you...sweetwater is the real deal this year. i have seen them play and they are solid. bivens is a very good player and is not all they have. key on him and someone else will beat you. their defense is strong anchored by the sweeper cook.