Titans Mock Draft!

Guest catfish-hunter
Mel Kiper said on ESPN last night, the Titans may select Campbell from Auburn in the 2nd round round, if they were going to take a QB I would like to see them take the kid from Akron. The pedigree coming out of the MAC the past couple of years have been great. I still say the Titans need to draft Mike Williams from USC in the 1st round.

825644921[/snapback]

Why take a quarterback??? McNair is back and Volek can play at a high level, as was showed plenty of times last year. Go get a guy off the street like a Shaun King and don't waste a pick on somethign that you don't need right now.

Hey 7059527176, you forgot Boiman on your list of linebackers. He along with Calmus, Kassell, and Sirmon can all give the Titans solid play on the defensive side of the football.

The Titans will be fine because Jeff Fisher and Floyd Reese have proven time and time against that they know how to get it done on Draft Weekend thumb

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
kinda like last year.....  :blink:

825649355[/snapback]

Sirmon, Kassell, and Boiman were all injured throughout last year if you remember correctly. When they were healthy during the '02 & '03 seasons the Titans were going to the second round and the AFC title game. Don't jump off the ship after one injury plagued season bigwilly thumb

Sirmon, Kassell, and Boiman were all injured throughout last year if you remember correctly.  When they were healthy during the '02 & '03 seasons the Titans were going to the second round and the AFC title game.  Don't jump off the ship after one injury plagued season bigwilly thumb

825650181[/snapback]

not off ship, prolly never will be...

i hope we get mike williams in the draft, to make the offense more prolific instead of getting a good corner, if the corner turns out to be a good player, all they are gonna do is throw away from him... so i think we should worry more about the offense, but thats just my opinion. im not the one gettin paid big bucks to make bonehead mistakes :o

not off ship, prolly never will be...

i hope we get mike williams in the draft, to make the offense more prolific instead of getting a good corner, if the corner turns out to be a good player, all they are gonna do is throw away from him... so i think we should worry more about the offense, but thats just my opinion. im not the one gettin paid big bucks to make bonehead mistakes  :o

825653101[/snapback]

dude....Drew Bennett had over 1200 yards and 11 TD's as the #2 guy last year....dont you think he can handle being the go to man after putting up those stats while playing in the shadows of Derek Mason? Williams will be great and it wont upset me if they take him, but i rather see our defense stop gettin torched every game. defense wins championships...just ask the Patriots.

i am gonna be pi$$ed if they pass on Braylon Edwards though if the Bears let him slip by.

Tony Brown will get drafted maybe as high as the late 4th round after scouts were impressed with his pro day workouts at Tennessee a couple of weeks ago when he came in listed at 6'2, 199, and all his runs came in on the clock at 4.45 and 4.48.

825642713[/snapback]

Hate to throw this out there but I told you neither of theses guys would get drafted, neither is worth a pick when you know you can offer them a tryout!