Hixson

yrutalking

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Smalls, after watching Red Bank twice this week, they should have 3 or 4 guys sitting the bench for their attitudes and the way they acted.

Without mentioning names, a certain player was thrown out at first, then proceeded to sling his helmet...not just toss it in the dugout either. Then later in the game, he struck out looking on a called third strike. He just laid his bat across the plate and WALKED back to the dugout.

Then on tuesday another certain player struck out swinging, the ball hit the dirt...took off jogging to 1st, then just stopped and walked the rest of the way as he was thrown out....

I'll quit for now...I know people get frustrated, as I have many a times...but wait till you get back to the dugout to show that kind of reckless emotion! I know for a fact, the first case was witnessed by a scout from the Major League Scouting Bureau and a scout from the Atlanta Braves that were sitting right behind me.

Edited by GradfromtheNest

Suspensions? You're an idiot... No one at Red Bank or anywhere else gets in trouble???? Yes they do, the difference is that coach bray dishes out punishment for whatever is deserved. All the stuff from last year had nothing to do with baseball, so why bring it up?

825640526[/snapback]

That's funny, I thought MG was a baseball player. At least yall used to claim him.

yrutalking....this is to you, Why do you alwasy find the need to talk bad about Hixson?Every sport, it doesnt matter...you have some real issues you need to take care of before you get on here and talk ever again. Everyone just laughs at your stupid remarks. you need to never type anything ever again because everything ive ever seen you write has been extremely lame. And east ridge wont even make it through district. we beat you in the district championship in basketball, and you know we will win the baseball district title. quit hatin. holla at ya boy

Sure smalley and green are decent, but as a team they are mediocre. They aren't in the top 10 in chattanooga, much less the state. Their rankings are all jokes, and as you saw against ER if Green doesn't hit HR's and smalley doesn't pitch they are out of luck.

825640488[/snapback]

no one hits a lot of hr's on the team... they get hits or get on base, and produce runs.

they produced plenty of runs early on in the season, but right now, they are struggling just a bit.

yrutalking....this is to you, Why do you alwasy find the need to talk bad about Hixson?Every sport, it doesnt matter...you have some real issues you need to take care of before you get on here and talk ever again. Everyone just laughs at your stupid remarks. you need to never type anything ever again because everything ive ever seen you write has been extremely lame. And east ridge wont even make it through district. we beat you in the district championship in basketball, and you know we will win the baseball district title. quit hatin. holla at ya boy

825640612[/snapback]

Wow, my stupid remarks? Holla at ya boy? WHAT you ignorant slob.... jk. This has nothing to do with basketball. All you hixson people are blinded by the little bit of success you've had in any sports. That's all there is to it.

825640612[/snapback]

Wow, my stupid remarks? Holla at ya boy? WHAT you ignorant slob.... jk. This has nothing to do with basketball. All you hixson people are blinded by the little bit of success you've had in any sports. That's all there is to it.

825640612[/snapback]

Wow Now....i dunno who yrutalkin is or wether or not he even goes to east ridge. but from what i hear he is an East Ridge fan. Now Hixson is a very strong team and wether or not any of them want to admit it or not East Ridge is to, both games were close and both games could have went either way and it is to early to start telling everyone who u are gonna beat in the district tournament alot can happen between now and then.