halls vs. ripley April 14th 6pm

purpletiger07

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't Conrad and McAdams throw Mon and Tues. in the district games??? No coach in his right mind would bring them back on such short rest-  Oh never mind- forgot who your coach is

825641878[/snapback]

you might want to check our schrdule out!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you will figure it out! hammer dawg-- who is your coach? Im willing to bet he doesn't have 600+ wins or a ring for that matter ever been to the state tourney!! get real rookie

well lets see, if i recall correctly, halls was in the state championship last year.  i believe that they lost to farragut in the championship game.  get your facts straight before you go on rambling about how awesome your coach is buddy.

825642242[/snapback]

wrong halls team dufus---- if you dont know dont reply

wrong halls team dufus----  if you dont know dont reply

825642291[/snapback]

oh, i apologize for being a dufus (nice word choice, what are you, 5 years old). but jlmiller put down that lockwood and larson are tough to beat on the hill, and they play for knoxville halls, thats where i got the idea that that was who you were talking about.

Edited by homerun29