• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13u East Substate at Harriman:

TN Elite beat TN Stars in the finals of the winner's bracket

TN Stars beat the Lady Bulls in the finals of the loser's bracket

Advancing to the 13u State Tournament:

1st: TN Elite

2nd: TN Stars

Congrats to the 13u TN Stars team and coaches!

13u East Substate at Harriman:

TN Elite beat TN Stars in the finals of the winner's bracket

TN Stars beat the Lady Bulls in the finals of the loser's bracket

Advancing to the 13u State Tournament:

1st:  TN Elite

2nd:  TN Stars

Congrats to the 13u TN Stars team and coaches!

825649503[/snapback]

TN Elite beat the Lady Bulls (not the TN Stars) in the finals of the winner's bracket.

Congrats to the following 12U teams for making the state tournament:

KGC Lady Pride

Tennessee Lady Trotters

Cookeville Crushers

Tennessee Lady Tigers

Memphis Elite

Tennessee Top Guns

I still haven't heard who is the #2 out of the West or South Middle, so congrats to whoever gets or has already got those spots. This state tournament is shaping up to be a good one.

Congrats to the following 12U teams for making the state tournament:

KGC Lady Pride

Tennessee Lady Trotters

Cookeville Crushers

Tennessee Lady Tigers

Memphis Elite

Tennessee Top Guns

I still haven't heard who is the #2 out of the West or South Middle, so congrats to whoever gets or has already got those spots.  This state tournament is shaping up to be a good one.

825650027[/snapback]

Although it appears from my contact that the Memphis Elite will triumph out of the West, they haven't even played a game yet. The Memphis Glory barely held on to win against the Wings (by 1 point) and will play the Elite next weekend. One of those 2 teams is pretty much a lock for 1st in the West. The loser of that game will have to again face the Wings. My sources state that the Elite will win and the Glory will need to improve to advance. The Wings were cold shooters from the outside in the game they lost by 1 to the Glory. My sources say that the Glory are big, but lack a perimeter game. We'll See!

Although it appears from my contact that the Memphis Elite will triumph out of the West, they haven't even played a game yet.  The Memphis Glory barely held on to win against the Wings (by 1 point) and will play the Elite next weekend.  One of those 2 teams is pretty much a lock for 1st in the West.  The loser of that game will have to again face the Wings.  My sources state that the Elite will win and the Glory will need to improve to advance.  The Wings were cold shooters from the outside in the game they lost by 1 to the Glory.  My sources say that the Glory are big, but lack a perimeter game.  We'll See!

825650036[/snapback]

I knew they hadn't won it yet, but I did think that they had already played a game. I was merely putting them in because I fully expect them to go to state as the #1 seed out of the West. I don't think there is anyone over that way that can beat them.

Is this Wings team part of the West TN Wings from the Martin, TN. area?  I think that Kevin McMillan from Westview was a coach with? Didn't know they had a 12U team this year.

825650401[/snapback]

Yes they do and Kevin is the coach. He was at the Boo Williams tourney in VA and missed the game so the Wings were coached by a friend of his this past weekend. They are even better with Kevin at the helm. He is a great coach....

I knew they hadn't won it yet, but I did think that they had already played a game.  I was merely putting them in because I fully expect them to go to state as the #1 seed out of the West.  I don't think there is anyone over that way that can beat them.

825650045[/snapback]

Thank you both for the kind words but don't put anything in the book yet. I'm sure the Glory will want this game for many reasons and their coaches and players will be working hard this week. But I hope your predictions are correct....

The Wings team is definitely a force to be reckoned with and will give any of these teams a run for their money...