Ooltewah Most Improved Team

katfo15

When Soddy won the state in 2000 and 2003 Coach Lasley was sitting in the stands along with all the other parents.  He had been suspended by the TSSAA for rules violations.  Coack Kirk could win without any help at all.  Look out Coach Nelson, the Ooltewah dictators are out to get you, they have a new leader in the ranks.

825645690[/snapback]

Glad to see you come out of hiding Youwilneverno. Coach Kirk doesn't need help from anyone I agree with you. He makes Soddy Daisy the team that they are and he doesn't care if a player leaves the field crying either. You helped me make a point I have been saying all year Soddy is a good team with a GREAT coach. and by the way Lamar ain't too bad! Nobody is after Nelson's job. As far as the rule violation it happened during summer ball and was petty, petty, petty. Ooltewah is glad Soddy gave Lamar the boot. We welcomed him with open arms and would do the same for Clifford if ya'll want to get rid of him send him our way.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you come out of hiding Youwilneverno. Coach Kirk doesn't need help from anyone I agree with you. He makes Soddy Daisy the team that they are and he doesn't care if a player leaves the field crying either. You helped me make a point I have been saying all year Soddy is a good team with a GREAT coach. and by the way Lamar ain't too bad! Nobody is after Nelson's job. As far as the rule violation it happened during summer ball and was petty, petty, petty. Ooltewah is glad Soddy gave Lamar the boot. We welcomed him with open arms and would do the same for Clifford if ya'll want to get rid of him send him our way.

825645984[/snapback]

Leave the field crying,and the third violation petty. I am glad my daughter plays for a coach that respect the rules and her.

Leave the field crying,and the third violation petty. I am glad my daughter plays for a coach that respect the rules and her.

825646236[/snapback]

i dont no anything that lamar did summer or school ball. but i will tell you that he is a genuine person and really cares about the girls he is coaching.unlike u who buts into these threads with really nothing to say but negative things about girls and people u probably have never met.u still have not replied about the slow pitch fences u posted earlier which really does not warrant a reply since its such a stupid comment anyway.please dont butt into anymore threads unless u have something positve to say or just go find another place where negative people hang out and play all u want.

i dont no anything that lamar did summer or school ball. but i will tell you that he is a genuine person and really cares about the girls he is coaching.unlike u who buts into these threads with really nothing to say but negative things about girls and people u probably have never met.u still have not replied about the slow pitch fences u posted earlier which really does not warrant a reply since its such a stupid comment anyway.please dont butt into anymore threads unless u have something positve to say or just go find another place where negative people hang out and play all u want.

825646409[/snapback]

You are the one who dosn't care about how the players feel or the rules. I said I am glad our coaches do. Ooltewah put on a good event probably one of the best of the year. The weather was good the ups were good and most games were on time. T.S.S.A.A has rules most coaches follow them this was the third time he was caught. like it or not if you are caught breaking the rules 3 times it shows a lack of something.

I do believe some of the Soddy parents ask Coach Lasley to come back to Soddy this past year.  Is it just a coincidence that when Coach Lasley helps a team they make it further than they did the year before?  I'm pretty sure he did help coach Soddy throughout those years he was "in the stands along with all the other parents", correct me if I’m wrong.

825645904[/snapback]

I don'T BLEVIE THE PARENTS have any control over who helps coach like some of the places

Lamar got shoved down Coach Nelson's throat by parents going to the principle and complaining.  Coach Kirk picks his own assistants.....not the parents.

825646876[/snapback]

by reading your comments the last couple of weeks you seem to really have a problem with ooltewah and there pitcher. you are 1 of 2 things you are either a past aluni that is really mad at the school or you have a kid that could never hit off of there pitcher somewhere in the past.(i wont name any names cause i dont want her to get her feelings hurt by some snide comment you would make.)you dont need to take it out on her you need to teach your kid how to be more patient at the plate when she goes against her.you also seem to know alot about what is going on at the school which is puzzling cause i would bet you are from snoddy daisy because of the way you carry yourself on this website.(you no sneeking in and out of the threads whenever someone posts somthing about ooltewah or there pitcher).you need to back off this kid and give her the dues she deserves and remember you are talking about a 17 year old kid and not a grown up.im probably talking to a 17 year old kid right now and if i am i hope you take my advice and go get some hitting lessons and come out the next time and be ready to face her and maybe you will get a hit(i dought it but maybe)take some time for yourself and look around and see that this game gets the best of us and that the only thing that really matters is you can wake up and see the sunshine each day and breath.lay off this kid for a while and go fishing or go to a behavier school and get some help.

by reading your comments the last couple of weeks you seem to really have a problem with ooltewah and there pitcher. you are 1 of 2 things you are either a past aluni that is really mad at the school or you have a kid that could never hit off of there  pitcher somewhere in the past.(i wont name any names cause i dont want her to get her feelings hurt by some snide comment you would make.)you dont need to take it out on her you need to teach your kid how to be more patient at the plate when she goes against her.you also seem to know alot about what is going on at the school which is puzzling cause i would bet you are from snoddy daisy because of the way you carry yourself on this website.(you no sneeking in and out of the threads whenever someone posts somthing about ooltewah or there pitcher).you need to back off this kid and give her the dues she deserves and remember you are talking about a 17 year old kid and not a grown up.im probably talking to a 17 year old kid right now and if i am i hope you take my advice and go get some hitting lessons and come out the next time and be ready to face her and maybe you will get a hit(i dought it  but maybe)take some time for yourself and look around and see that this game gets the best of us and that the only thing that really matters is you can wake up and see the sunshine each day and breath.lay off this kid for a while and go fishing or go to a behavier school and get some help.

825646900[/snapback]

Get a dictionary.

Well from an outsider and an insiders point of view - parents at Ooltewah need to step back and let the kids do their thing in ALL sports...they need to learn they can't always have what they want AND their kid isn't the best player ever on the face of this earth!

A parents role in high school sports is to be positive and supportive...whether that be financially, with a booster club, working on the field - whatever it maybe. Get rid of the negativity and let the coaches do their job!

825646236[/snapback]

Do you know the details of the rule violation? It was ridiculous. Lamar's daughter was playing summer ball and during the TSSAA "down" period someone snapped a picture of him sitting on a bucket with a lot af players around him and accused him of coaching. He was not he had just fininshed watching a game and the girls were just around him talking. When Ronnie Carter investigated this it was found to be nothing. Soddy had already found an asst. and I guess they didn't ask him back for that reason. I really don't know the details of why he did not return to Soddy. I have heard a lot of rumors about a few parents not wanting him back. I do not know and do not care. We are glad to have him at Ooltewah and anyone who has a child that plays fastpitch and wants to take a holier than thou attitude you are in the wrong sport. If your daughter has plans on playing in college you better get ready for her to grow up because your little comment about Clifford making players cry and Lamar violating a rule will be slapped right back in your face. Life is not fair and what happened to Lamar was not fair someone did a petty thing to him. If your daughter is good enough to get a scholarship I hope her coach has prepared her for the real world. It's about winning and in college you are bought and paid for. Lot's of sheltered players can't get through the first year of college ball because parents and coaches didn't have them ready. Good Luck to your daughter and GPS this year. Idon't know anything about 3 times it seems like they would have banned him from coaching if that were the case. Maybe the TSSAA needs investigated. Maybe parents need to shut up and mind there own teams business. Every time an Ooltewah fan puts something positive on the site about our team everybody goes psycho!!!!