1. Elizabethton

2. Tennessee High

3. Sullivan South

4. Sullivan Central

5. Sullivan North

6. Johnson Co

7. Sullivan East

8. Unicoi Co.

Elizabethton will have some younger players returning from last year so I look for them to win.

The top three picks should be correct seeing as they will have a game with DB. Elizabethton and Tennessee will play Science Hill ( I'm not sure if they have improved this year or not)

Sullivan Central is returning a lot of players and I look for them to have a little payback against Sullivan East for that 46-0 defeat last year considering they usually have a good track record against East as does South. (Ex: 1997, 0-9 Sullivan Central defeating 6-3 Sullivan East 24-21)

Picks 4-7 could go either way. I think Sullivan North can handle some of the teams. Unicoi will stay at the bottom like they normally do but they have been known to have a hard hitting defense even though the score never reflects it.

Edited by THSVikings2004

DeShaud Johnson, Carleton Bell, Ryan Shaw, Daniel Booher

Mountain Lakes Predictions

1. Elizabethton

2. Tennessee High

3. Sullivan South

4. Sullivan Central

5. Sullivan North

6. Johnson Co

7. Sullivan East

8. Unicoi Co.

Elizabethton will have some younger players returning from last year so I look for them to win.

The top three picks should be correct seeing as they will have a game with DB. Elizabethton and Tennessee will play Science Hill ( I'm not sure if they have improved this year or not)

Sullivan Central is returning a lot of players and I look for them to have a little payback against Sullivan East for that 46-0 defeat last year considering they usually have a good track record against East as does South. (Ex: 1997, 0-9 Sullivan Central defeating 6-3 Sullivan East 24-21)

Picks 4-7 could go either way. I think Sullivan North can handle some of the teams. Unicoi will stay at the bottom like they normally do but they have been known to have a hard hitting defense even though the score never reflects it.

825644100[/snapback]

Work ethic may decide #1 & #2......... as well as the rest :unsure:

Science Hill will be the stopping place for both TN. High and Elizabethton.

The Mountain Lakes is a descent conference, but should stay where they belong, playing 4A schools or less.

825644915[/snapback]

The Topper's should (and do) stick to BBall. Football is not a much in JC> Betsy for sure and even a down Viking team should whip the Toppers.... and make sure and smile for game 10 of the season (and the last game of the season) when DB spanks that Topper tail yet again.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Science Hill will be the stopping place for both TN. High and Elizabethton.

The Mountain Lakes is a descent conference, but should stay where they belong, playing 4A schools or less.

what are you thinking? science hill over elizabethton and tenn high? you must be crazy, this isnt basketball, even though tenn high did beat them there too. those two teams are gonna run the hill back to sewer city. they dont stand a chance.

what are you thinking? science hill over elizabethton and tenn high? you must be crazy, this isnt basketball, even though tenn high did beat them there too. those two teams are gonna run the hill back to sewer city. they dont stand a chance.

825648573[/snapback]

Science Hill has BEATEN Tenn High 2 out of the last three years.

Science Hill has BEATEN Elizabethton 2 out the last three years.

2002 SHHS 28 Eliz 34

2003 SHHS 9 Eliz 7

2004 SHHS 24 Eliz 19

2002 SHHS 36 TN 18

2003 SHHS 16 TN 0

2004 SHHS 14 TN 49

Don't stand a chance? LOL

Science Hill has BEATEN Tenn High 2 out of the last three years.

Science Hill has BEATEN Elizabethton 2 out the last three years.

2002 SHHS 28 Eliz 34   

2003 SHHS 9  Eliz 7

2004 SHHS 24 Eliz 19

2002 SHHS 36  TN 18

2003 SHHS 16  TN 0

2004 SHHS 14  TN 49

Don't stand a chance? LOL

825648698[/snapback]

SH is always in the hunt....... almost always, but we're talking '05. History has nothing to do with next year. Both games should be dandys. Good luck! thumb