2005 Mountain Lakes Conference

A DOGMAN

1. North

2. Tennessee High

3. South

4. Elizabethton

Those are the playoff teams in from this confrence. I'll tell you why I put North at #1. I have grown up around everyone of the North starters and I've been playing football with everyone of them since i was in the 2nd grade until I was in the 9th grade (moved to nashville after that). I know what they are capable of. I know all of them and they have been waiting a long time to show what they really have and this is the year that they will suceed at that. Go get em Raiders!!  thumb

825723905[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA North are you kiddin me!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South and TH both inproved this year and they will a challange for all teams.

825725514[/snapback]

Where have you been dude? TN HIgh is merely a shawdow of last year's Vikings. They will be tough, but will not compare to last year's squad. South seems to be the most improved so far, but there are five contenders for this conference.

No pecking order here......

Longhorns, Cyclones, Golden Raiders, Rebels & Vikings

ONLY 4 will make the promised land of the playoffs. Conference games on the horizon and that will tell the truth as far as the Mt. Lakes goes.

ive heard the same thing about the cyclones, they have two qb's that can play and a lot of playmakers in the backfield and at the receiver position. they lost a lot of defense in derek nave but usually elizabethton can find athletes pretty easily. i hope the cyclones make a run to the state tournament this year. GOOD LUCK CYCLONES!

825651859[/snapback]

Where were all the players against South in the jamboree and against D-B last week. The conference title goes to South and from there on out its whoever

Where have you been dude? TN HIgh is merely a shawdow of last year's Vikings. They will be tough, but will not compare to last year's squad. South seems to be the most improved so far, but there are five contenders for this conference.

No pecking order here......

Longhorns, Cyclones, Golden Raiders, Rebels & Vikings

ONLY 4 will make the promised land of the playoffs. Conference games on the horizon and that will tell the truth as far as the Mt. Lakes goes.

825725538[/snapback]

OUCH, GLee!

We won't be two dimensional though. thumb

OUCH, GLee!

We won't be two dimensional though. thumb

825725982[/snapback]

Viking, No harm intended but you guys were the stuff around here last year. I know you will be good this year, but not like last year. That was a special team.

Oh yea...... holler at me next week. I've got a parking place for you.

Edited by GLee

Viking, No harm intended but you guys were the stuff around here last year. I know you will be good this year, but not like last year. That was a special team.

Oh yea......  holler at me next week. I've got a parking place for you.

825726003[/snapback]

You need to rent that space out for a few hours on friday nights make some $$. :rolleyes:

Just try and find the people that have a habit of blocking driveways and getting their cars towed.

You guys must not have went to the jamboree...North should have beaten Tennessee High but it got called back for a penalty. But thats ok, just go on and keep over-looking them, it'll get you in the end.

825726056[/snapback]

Apprently you can't read. I think and have written in various threads that North, South, TN High, Elizabethton and Johnson County all have a shot at a championship this year. South is looking good, but conference games are coming up, and it's going to be a tough road to hoe. Good luck........