The new fieldhouse at Jackson County

GhostRider

[sI ZE=7]The Alex Cassetty Memorial Fieldhouse, without a doubt is one if the

best facilities in the middle tennessee area. The Fieldhouse was named after

Alex Cassetty who tragically died in a car accident two years ago. The locker

room,pressbox, and the coach's office is first class. Coach King and the Blue

Devil baseball team has something to be proud of. There were over 800 fans

at the dedication saturday, and the good lord blessed us with great weather.

Jackson County has something to be proud of thanks to the cassetty family, and

other folks who donated to the building.

I would have to say that to me it is probably up there with the best field houses in not just the mid-state but in the state. This saturday was perfect as far as weather not a cloud in the sky. It was just a great feeling to see his number retired and to look at what the facility has become. If you didn't know Alex then you really missed out. I played travel ball with him for two years. And you would not find a nicer guy. If you get the chance to check out the field house do it because it is top notch.

The Alex R. Cassetty Fieldhouse is second to none. I hope the players and fans of Jackson Co realize how special it is. Alex was one of the greatest young men that I have ever met. My son played with Alex two years ago. He pitched his first high school game on opening night and I believe he struck out 13 batters and still lost the game. Alex stood up and told him to keep pitching and eventually the team will get behind him. Those words meant the world to my son. GhostRider and bigmamma you are absolutely correct the fieldhouse is beautiful. I believe there was more like 1200 people at the dedication. Coach King I said to myself that I would not cry during the dedication but when you started speaking and started to cry I started crying also. I don't believe there was a dry eye at the field. I was upstairs in the pressbox doing the announcing and just seeing all the people in the bleachers and standing in the street gave me goosebumps. To the Cassetty Family and all who donated to this facility I would like to say thank you. Coach King I would like to tell you that you have a facility to be proud of. I know that Mikey is a senior this year but if there is anything we can do for you let us know. We love you and miss you Alex

Love The Roland Family

The new field house, in honor of Alex Ray Cassetty, in Jackson County, is the best looking faciliy in the state! Noone will ever know just how much everyone thanks the Cassetty family, as well as all the contributors, for this building, but its safe to say, its a whole bunch! The fieldhouse is something that every player of the "team", every figure at Jackson County schools, and every single person in the county should be so proud of! I know I am so proud to have this building, and I thank everyone, and especially the Cassetty's for this Awesome facility!

I played baseball with Alex for two years, and there isnt a better person you'll ever find. He loved the game, his parents, family, friends, but most importantly, he loved God. He was nice and considerate to others, and he was an AWESOME teammate. Sometimes its hard to find a good teammate, but ARC, was the best! He made plays, and sacrificies that no other would, or even could! Im proud to say i was a teammate of Alex, and so proud to have known him! He will be forever missed and loved, but there isnt any days that go by that we dont think of him! We love you buddy, and cant wait to see you again! God Bless ARC! #3!

The new field house, in honor of Alex Ray Cassetty, in Jackson County, is the best looking faciliy in the state!  Noone will ever know just how much everyone thanks the Cassetty family, as well as all the contributors, for this building, but its safe to say, its a whole bunch!  The fieldhouse is something that every player of the "team", every figure at Jackson County schools, and every single person in the county should be so proud of!  I know I am so proud to have this building, and I thank everyone, and especially the Cassetty's for this Awesome facility! 

I played baseball with Alex for two years, and there isnt a better person you'll ever find.  He loved the game, his parents, family, friends, but most importantly, he loved God.  He was nice and considerate to others, and he was an AWESOME teammate.  Sometimes its hard to find a good teammate, but ARC, was the best!  He made plays, and sacrificies that no other would, or even could!  Im proud to say i was a teammate of Alex, and so proud to have known him!  He will be forever missed and loved, but there isnt any days that go by that we dont think of him!  We love you buddy, and cant wait to see you again!  God Bless ARC! #3!

825644573[/snapback]

Alex Cassetty was a super young man. Is there anywhere I can see the fieldhouse online? I know Alex is looking done and smiling!

825644742[/snapback]

Hey Ragland are you the only player that is going to post about the A.R.C. Fieldhouse? I know that a few of the players don't have the internet but I know of some that do and you would think they would be proud to post a reply about what a beautiful fieldhouse they have. I also know of some parents, school board members and other coaches at Jackson Co. who are always posting on Coach T but I guess since we aren't talking about basketball they don't want to post.

I would again like to say thank you to the Cassetty Family and everyone else who was involved with making the fieldhouse possible.

I would also like to tell Coach King that everything he does for JCHS baseball is greatly appreciated. So for all you posters from Jackson Co. if you have seen this beautiful facility and have some Blue Devil Pride let us know what you think about it.

The facility is top notch, looks like a great amount of work and dedication went into this process. I hope the citizens and fans of Jackson County thank all that was involved especially Coach Kevin King. Coach King has worked hard during his tenure and I am glad to see the program getting a great facility.

Awesome! Thats the only thing I can say. No shortcuts or taking second best on any part of this field house. Everybody who plays at Jackson Co. will be in envy. I don't thinkyou could whish for something better.

I would also like to thank Coach King and the Cassetty family for letting be a part of the dedication.