Morgan County Football 2005

kingbrian3

Showtime5,

I noticed after seeing you at passing league how much weight you have lost since last summer. It seems like you lost all the weight fast. I used to be your size in my high school days, but now my metabolism is a lot slower than it was back then! I want to lose a little weight myself, and was just wondering what kind of diet and workout/cardio schedule you went on.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

showstoppa47, i just stopped eating junk like no chips, cakes, and junk like that and i dont drink anything but water and also i just starting eating alot of protein like tuna and stuff like that and i just cut my portion size of meals down and about my workout schedule i workout 2 to 3 times a day with the first one being at 6am and then if you are going to workout alot u need to take alot of protein in but also if you use heavy weight and more reps you burn more calories and the best thing to do is wake up early like 5 or 6 and go run or walk or whatever and then that will speed you metabolism all day and you should notcie some changes in not to long if you do that and stick to it.

thank you wick3d_lester for thinking i could play but lol if u havent noticed i just aint that into playin football although i will play sometime during high skool but for now im sticking with baseball. and nobody thought wartburg would make the playoffs last year and they did so i say wartburg will make it. and for u hooters i think george will be player of the year in morgan county. everybody will be lookin to shutdown davis from coalfield although he has great talent with 3 guys always all over you its hard to rack up much, and u just never see many stats from sunbright and oakdale although i wish Mr. Newberry the best.