what about westview

mid-center

I agree. If they played a tougher schedule, they would definately be alot higher than 11, but until that happens I think they might even fall out of the rankings of course until they win the best of the west tournament which they are more than capable of doing. Yall better win it Alex

I play for Dyersburg and when we played westview we were basically dominated. We couldn't generate any offense because they have such a solid defense and great team speed at mid and D. They have an incredible fitness level, too, which is why I believe is why they will again go to State but this time I think they will win it. We'll see yall at the best of the west---who are yall's first 3 teams that you play there?

how is westview moving up in the state ranking they have not played any ranked teams and only one or two good teams. i know that they are good but i dont think they sould be on the state rankings with out playing any strong teams. but we will see how they do this year at state. we will see if they can play with the best in the state after not playing any one strong all year. well good luck to them. and i hope they can do well in state.