Midstate Ballerz 17U Select Team

Although I have not heard if the Midstate Ballerz 17-U Select has played well to not to start the AAU season, I know they will be tough with the guard tandem from Clinton High School (Jonathan Dye and Jordan Dixon). Dye is going to be one of the top 2 guards in East TN and Dixon continues to improve daily. Looking at the 17-U Ballerz Elite team, I feel as though Dye and Dixon would be excellent backups or complimentary players to the likes of Willie Kemp, Deon Gaines, and Brandon Evans.

If this move is made, I feel as though the Midstate Ballerz 17-U Elite team will have enough depth and great guard play to place high in both the nationals and state, along with playing well in the showcase tournaments! Something to think about!

Although I have not heard if the Midstate Ballerz 17-U Select has played well to not to start the AAU season, I know they will be tough with the guard tandem from Clinton High School (Jonathan Dye and Jordan Dixon).  Dye is going to be one of the top 2 guards in East TN and Dixon continues to improve daily. Looking at the 17-U Ballerz Elite team, I feel as though Dye and Dixon would be excellent backups or complimentary players to the likes of Willie Kemp, Deon Gaines, and Brandon Evans. 

If this move is made, I feel as though the Midstate Ballerz 17-U Elite team will have enough depth and great guard play to place high in both the nationals and state, along with playing well in the showcase tournaments!  Something to think about!

825646811[/snapback]

On paper the Ballerz select team is as good as most 17u teams around the state. They have good size, athletic ability, shooters, and many underrated players listed on thier roster. Should be another banner year for the Ballerz program.

Once chemistry is acheived, the Ballerz Select team is going to be very good, and will have a great chance to showcase themselves in front of college coaches in July...

As for the Elite, there are just too many guards to move everyone to the Elite... Last weekend, Kemp, Gaines, Evans, Mack Gardner, Jeremy Jones, Barry Stewart, Josh Mack, and Josh Johnson all played well at the guard position, proving an inredible amount of depth at the guard position...

Once chemistry is acheived, the Ballerz Select team is going to be very good, and will have a great chance to showcase themselves in front of college coaches in July...

As for the Elite, there are just too many guards to move everyone to the Elite... Last weekend, Kemp, Gaines, Evans, Mack Gardner, Jeremy Jones, Barry Stewart, Josh Mack, and Josh Johnson all played well at the guard position, proving an inredible amount of depth at the guard position...

825647074[/snapback]

Congratulations to the Midstate Ballerz Select as they went 3-0 taking first place in the Fayetteville 17u Substate that feature one team out of Memphis, Nashville Stallions, and two other teams.

Midstate Ballerz Select really came together this weekend. Wins over Memphis Tigers 86-62, TN Flash 67-51, and Nashville Stallions 70-69 in OT. Different leading scorer each game. Wonderful balance throughout the weekend. All players were contributing in some form or fashion.

Josh Johnson, 17.0 pts

Cody Davis, 12.0

Marq Murden, 9.0 in two games

Ryan Pamplin, 6.3

Rusty Dotson, 5.7

Warren Swann, 5.3

Jonathon Dye, 5.3

Adam Wood, 5.0

Jordan Dixon, 4.7

Darius Bagwell, 3.7

Curtis McCord, 3.3

Freeman Pinkney, 1.7

Great showing for all players. Pinkney is a wonderful pass-first point guard who brought the crowd to its feet numerous times with no-look passes. Jordan Dixon is a lock-down defensive guard who distributes the ball well. Adam Wood, in his first AAU action, almost brought down the house with an alley-oop barely missed against the Tigers. Jonathon Dye is the engine keeping the team running. Curtis McCord is a wonderful shooter. Darius Bagwell is a smart point guard who led the team in steals for the weekend. Warren Swann is a 6'6" guard who has to play out of position, but shot 100% from 3-point land this weekend. Rusty Dotson is a post who can finish around the basket with either hand, as back-to-back left-handed jump hooks showed against the Tigers. Ryan Pamplin is a warrior inside having to play against much larger centers. Marq Murden gave the team the defensive lift it needed Saturday, along with four consecutive clutch free throws against the Stallions. Cody Davis lit up the Tigers for 4 threes on his way to 22 points, game-high for the weekend. Josh Johnson led the team all weekend with 12 points in the fourth quarter and overtime against the Stallions.

Congratulations, Select, keep it going.

Midstate Ballerz Select really came together this weekend.  Wins over Memphis Tigers 86-62, TN Flash 67-51, and Nashville Stallions 70-69 in OT.  Different leading scorer each game.  Wonderful balance throughout the weekend.  All players were contributing in some form or fashion.

Josh Johnson, 17.0 pts

Cody Davis, 12.0

Marq Murden, 9.0 in two games

Ryan Pamplin, 6.3

Rusty Dotson, 5.7

Warren Swann, 5.3

Jonathon Dye, 5.3

Adam Wood, 5.0

Jordan Dixon, 4.7

Darius Bagwell, 3.7

Curtis McCord, 3.3

Freeman Pinkney, 1.7

Great showing for all players.  Pinkney is a wonderful pass-first point guard who brought the crowd to its feet numerous times with no-look passes.  Jordan Dixon is a lock-down defensive guard who distributes the ball well.  Adam Wood, in his first AAU action, almost brought down the house with an alley-oop barely missed against the Tigers.  Jonathon Dye is the engine keeping the team running.  Curtis McCord is a wonderful shooter.  Darius Bagwell is a smart point guard who led the team in steals for the weekend.  Warren Swann is a 6'6" guard who has to play out of position, but shot 100% from 3-point land this weekend.  Rusty Dotson is a post who can finish around the basket with either hand, as back-to-back left-handed jump hooks showed against the Tigers.  Ryan Pamplin is a warrior inside having to play against much larger centers.  Marq Murden gave the team the defensive lift it needed Saturday, along with four consecutive clutch free throws against the Stallions.  Cody Davis lit up the Tigers for 4 threes on his way to 22 points, game-high for the weekend.  Josh Johnson led the team all weekend with 12 points in the fourth quarter and overtime against the Stallions.

Congratulations, Select, keep it going.

825649934[/snapback]

Looks Like this team will surprise alot of teams this summer.!!!!!!!!!!!!

would you like to add a great guard to your roster,shun trevillian of memphis lausanne is looking to play aau since he is headed to prepschool. he could help your team cuz he isa true point.he average 17 ppg and 8 dimes.

825654729[/snapback]

Have Shun email me immediately, if he is interested... www.unapproved website.com and me email address is on the bottom of the page...