DeKalb @ Friendship

Muffin_Man11

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday, April 21, at 5:00.  Who you think will win and why.  I personally say it won't be an easy game, and it will be a close one.

825647567[/snapback]

Hey Muffin Man. DC is having a good year, but so is FCA. It will be close, with a final score of FCA 2 and DC 1. The Commanders will prevail! :)

Thursday, April 21, at 5:00.  Who you think will win and why.  I personally say it won't be an easy game, and it will be a close one.

825647567[/snapback]

I think Dekalb will win . Just guessing, 5-2. They have a great team and also a great coach!

Muffin_Man11, Would you please email the scores to WJLE so they can put it on the website ? I emailed the girls scores in most of the time. It seems soccer is not a preferred sport in Dekalb county and it doesn't get the recognition it deserves. I am proud of you guys, no matter if you win or lose. Soccer will get popular in the future , I think. I saw you guys play the owls.It was a good game.

Good luck!

Hey Muffin Man.  DC is having a good year, but so is FCA.  It will be close, with a final score of FCA 2 and DC 1.  The Commanders will prevail! :lol:

825648760[/snapback]

I have to agree with Soccer Dad on this one. It will be a close game but i think that friendship will come out on top... Althought as far as FCA taking the District from Livingston Academy ,after hearing the results from the DB tournment, that is highly unlikely. Never seen LA played but they sound like they are just tearing up this year.