DeKalb @ Friendship

Muffin_Man11

67vette don't be smart when you get on coach T you know perfectly well what kpat was trying to say. He said they should of one 3-2 if it hadn't been for a boogas call.  And you want to talk about a coach acting like a mad man what about the FC's coach he came running on the field screaming at the refs everytime he made a call against his team.  I think that LA's coach stayed on that bucket so he would not get a red card like FC's coach did. Even though it got taken back which if they had a real ref he would have been sent off instantily.  And secondly your not very bright for saying that the ref might of been one of there dad's or uncle's every game that he has refed for he has called it the other way just like he did that night.  "And also it is a highschool rule that the ref's can not be affilieted with any of the players what so ever."  Incase you didn't notice the end of the game when there was a hand ball in the box he couldn't tell anybody who handballed he just said that there was one.  So don't go talking about stuff that you know nothing about.  Your embarrosing yourself.

825659289[/snapback]

LA should not have won 3-2. at the end of the game the sidline ref raised his flag for a hand ball. the ref blew the whistle and everyone thought the game was over. He was calling the foul. FCS coach ran on the field along with the whole LA bench. when the ref saw that everyone ran on the field and not just the coach the took the card back. The ref did make alot of bad calls both ways

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA should not have won 3-2.  at the end of the game the sidline ref raised his flag for a hand ball.  the ref blew the whistle and everyone thought the game was over. He was calling the foul.  FCS coach ran on the field along with the whole LA bench. when the ref saw that everyone ran on the field and not just the coach the took the card back.  The ref did make alot of bad calls both ways

825659426[/snapback]

Well when everybody asked the refs what player handballed the ball he never could tell us what player did it. The LA bench came on the field because the main ref when blew the whistle three times which signals the end of the game. The ref was very bad but whatever now its over. I hope we play them again. With different refs...lol

Well when everybody asked the refs what player handballed the ball he never could tell us what player did it.  The LA bench came on the field because the main ref when blew the whistle three times which signals the end of the game.  The ref was very bad but whatever now its over.  I hope we play them again.  With different refs...lol

825659535[/snapback]

If it wasn't home cooking, I don't know what it was. The ref. called a woman out of the stands by name and told her to start warning FCS fans that they would be tossed out for yelling at him. He was referring to the LA players by name. Agree that he made some pitiful calls both ways, but I think more favored LA. Two of the goals they scored were after penalties and from the same side of the field. And about the game being over, why after FCS made the PK was there a minute and 25 seconds left in the game. LA just had wishful thinking that the game was over. The ref. blew the whistle 3 times because he couldn't get control of either team. LA has a good team and I wish the game could of been played with a neutral ref.

You can't call it homecooking when the opposing team gets 2 pk's in side the box?? your crazy.....the refs are in no relation related to any livingston players.....no one likes the refs they have....they have been stuck with the same exact refs for 6-8 years..........they ref every livingston game. Don't complain about homecooking when infact you recieved 2 pk's inside the box. Let's think about this....the whistle blows...the game is over.......end of story. They are from cookeville and can't stand seeing Livingston beat their team...or infact any team at all. Thats the truth. You want neautral refs.....so does livingston...they would rather have your hometown refs than the ones they are stuck with year in and year out.....

Edited by kick4pat

You can't call it homecooking when the opposing team gets 2 pk's in side the box?? your crazy.....the refs are in no relation related to any livingston players.....no one likes the refs they have....they have been stuck with the same exact refs for 6-8 years..........they ref every livingston game. Don't complain about homecooking when infact you recieved 2 pk's inside the box. Let's think about this....the whistle blows...the game is over.......end of story. They are from cookeville and can't stand seeing Livingston beat their team...or infact any team at all. Thats the truth. You want neautral refs.....so does livingston...they would rather have your hometown refs than the ones they are stuck with year in and year out.....

825660131[/snapback]

Actually, there was only one PK and that was with 1 min and 25 sec left. The other one was a free kick from about 25 yards out that went upper ninety after someone from LA plowed over #6 of FCS.

67vette don't be smart when you get on coach T you know perfectly well what kpat was trying to say. He said they should of one 3-2 if it hadn't been for a boogas call. And you want to talk about a coach acting like a mad man what about the FC's coach he came running on the field screaming at the refs everytime he made a call against his team. I think that LA's coach stayed on that bucket so he would not get a red card like FC's coach did. Even though it got taken back which if they had a real ref he would have been sent off instantily. And secondly your not very bright for saying that the ref might of been one of there dad's or uncle's every game that he has refed for he has called it the other way just like he did that night. "And also it is a highschool rule that the ref's can not be affilieted with any of the players what so ever." Incase you didn't notice the end of the game when there was a hand ball in the box he couldn't tell anybody who handballed he just said that there was one. So don't go talking about stuff that you know nothing about. Your embarrosing yourself.

825659289[/snapback]

SocBlue that has to be the most grammatically incorrect post that I have read in recent memory. Please learn to spell the bwords "bogus," "instantly," "affiliated," and especially the word "embarrassing," which is exactly what your post was. Also, please check a textbook on the proper use of commas, especially in terms of possession as opposed to contractions, and learn that words such as "high school" and "in case" are not one word.

Other than that, you are brilliant.

67vette don't be smart when you get on coach T you know perfectly well what kpat was trying to say. He said they should of one 3-2 if it hadn't been for a boogas call. And you want to talk about a coach acting like a mad man what about the FC's coach he came running on the field screaming at the refs everytime he made a call against his team. I think that LA's coach stayed on that bucket so he would not get a red card like FC's coach did. Even though it got taken back which if they had a real ref he would have been sent off instantily. And secondly your not very bright for saying that the ref might of been one of there dad's or uncle's every game that he has refed for he has called it the other way just like he did that night. "And also it is a highschool rule that the ref's can not be affilieted with any of the players what so ever." Incase you didn't notice the end of the game when there was a hand ball in the box he couldn't tell anybody who handballed he just said that there was one. So don't go talking about stuff that you know nothing about. Your embarrosing yourself.

825659289[/snapback]

Yeah SocBlue, I agree with Speedy. What, are you in the 10th grade for the 3rd time? You need spellcheck in the worst way!

I don't think it really matters what type of grammer "one" uses on a message board, because infact there is no guidlines or a set of rules to follow regarding grammer etiquette on coacht.

For those who have nothing better to do than proofreed and spell check, along with grammer usage, then I guess a message board is a good place to hang out....but maybe you should get on sparknotes, or create a grammer message board where in fact you can create your own utopia of the English grammer.

I don't think it really matters what type of grammer "one" uses on a message board, because infact there is no guidlines or a set of rules to follow regarding grammer etiquette on coacht.

For those who have nothing better to do than proofreed and spell check, along with grammer usage, then I guess a message board is a good place to hang out....but maybe you should get on sparknotes, or create a grammer message board where in fact you can create your own utopia of the English grammer.

825660433[/snapback]

It doesn't matter as long as you can understand what i am saying. This is a soccer board, not an english board.

I wasn't at the game but im sure the ref didnt pull some random lady out of the stands and tell her to calm the FCS crowd down. It was prolly the field administrator and before the game they have a meeting and during this meeting they introduce themselves to each other. Thats just a thought tho. I mean come on guys every game must have a field administrator. And how do u know the refs called livingston players by name? did u talk to him and ask him after the game or something? I seriously doubt the ref called any player by name. maybe by their number but thats on their uniforms so thats not to hard to know thumb

From the previous post from Mr. Grammar.... I believe that it does not matter on a message board about being so correct. And anyways, I wished I was there to witness the game myself. You sure LA didn't have an off game though, although Friendship beat us, I'm sorry to say, but I figure LA would at least won by a few goals. I know LA is better then that.