Elizabethton Cyclones

coachh17

we can't control the weather here people. some fields simply aren't like others. and let's be honest, if your best pitcher had quit and your second best was out of town, wouldn't you try to reschedule a game to give your team the best chance at winning, if you could? it's been said that the game will be played whenever central has an open day, if that means unicoi playing 2 games at home tomorrow and then going to central to play at night, then it will be done. if it means playing on sunday, it will be done. i think the first meeting of the two teams was too close to  let the second be a forfeit.

825661063[/snapback]

thank you for being understanding. unlike other people

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SBfever:

How in the world can you say a 11-0 game with an eight run first inning was a "good game", unless of course you are a Unicoi fan. Cyclones have to be disappointed. Devils blasted starter Robinson for eight runs in the first inning. Two home runs in the inning. Are they Cyclones just going to mail the rest of the season in? Game against Volunteer today weather permitting may give a clue.

Edited by CyclonePride

SBfever:

How in the world can you say a 11-0 game with an eight run first inning was a "good game", unless of course you are a Unicoi fan.  Cyclones have to be disappointed.  Devils blasted starter Robinson for eight runs in the first inning.  Two home runs in the inning.  Are they Cyclones just going to mail the rest of the season in?  Game against Volunteer today weather permitting may give a clue.

825661207[/snapback]

Unlike you I dont put kids down. I dont care if the score is 20-0. I would never talk about a team the way you have the Cyclones. I dont think it matters if I'm a Unicoi fan or not.

Does anyone know exactly how or when the stress fracture happened?

825656273[/snapback]

I don't think they are sure heard that it happend the second game of the season and the doc's thought is was tendonitis. After the Eastman tournament it was much worse so she had a bone scan and that's when they found out it was a stress fracture in her pitching arm. Out for the season including District's.

SBfever:

Sorry if I offended you by calling it as I see it. The kids know when they play well and when they dont. I dare say that your phony phrase is more offensive to them than the hard truth. The cyclones have talent, they just havent played up to their capabilities this year, and havent gotten many breaks. They are still a young team and hopefully will turn it around.

SBfever:

Sorry if I offended you by calling it as I see it.  The kids know when they play well and when they dont.  I dare say that your phony phrase is more offensive to them than the hard truth.  The cyclones have talent, they just havent played up to their capabilities this year,  and havent gotten many breaks.  They are still a young team and hopefully will turn it around.

825661854[/snapback]

If you call me saying that both team's played good and played hard is phony then that is your choice. Yes the Cyclones have good talent... I know some of the girls on the team and I know that they are a good group of kids.

If you call me saying that both team's  played good and played hard is phony then that is your choice. Yes the Cyclones have good talent... I know some of the girls on the team and I know that they are a good group of kids.

825661907[/snapback]

The Cyclones beat Dobyns Bennett on Saturday. It looks like the Cyclones finally came out and played like a team. If they keep on, good things will happen. Way to go Cyclones! :P

It's pretty amusing that Central won't show up to play.  They don't want another loss on their record.  I guess they might be just a little scared to fall short to the Blue Devils. Seems like they can play everyone else with the pitchers they have. Hmmmmm....

825660916[/snapback]

Dynamic,

Pretty amusing we wont show up my butt we were ready to play everyday that we scheduled unicoi Its pretty amusing that both pitchers were here friday and we would of played but our field when it even rains a little is almost underwater. and like we can play everyone else we had to reshedule volunteer and north due to rain so dont even talk about being scaed you people make me sick trying to make Central sounds likebig whimps It looks like we are doing just fine with out haney in fact i think we are doing better without her yeah she might of been a good pitcher but she brought team moral down adn now that we all get along an lplay as a team is better than all of us fighting so shut your pie hole gah :P

The Cyclones beat Dobyns Bennett on Saturday. It looks like the Cyclones finally came out and played like a team. If they keep on, good things will happen. Way to go Cyclones!  :P

825662661[/snapback]

CONGRATS...... to the Cyclones thumb Can anyone tell me what the score was. Glad to see you came together as a team...... B)

Your coach must not think you are much. Why postpone because a pitcher quit? Could have always played Unicoi County any of the 3 games in Erwin like offered. Unicoi County even has indoor restrooms. Girls won't have to go to parking lot and hide behind cars.

825662743[/snapback]

we played unicoi at there place its there turn to play us at our place and we are playing them tuesday though it might got rescheduled a few times doesnt mean it was rescheduled do to lack of pitchers we had our pitchers there each time it rained well wait the first time we didnt we were going into the eastman tournament with one pitcher and we would of had to play unicoi right before that tournament and I think any coach who is smart would of done wat centrals coach did that game can be made up a tournament cant.. and we have bathrooms at central also they werent up at the begining of the season but work jsut fine now

Your coach must not think you are much. Why postpone because a pitcher quit? Could have always played Unicoi County any of the 3 games in Erwin like offered. Unicoi County even has indoor restrooms. Girls won't have to go to parking lot and hide behind cars.

825662743[/snapback]

lol hide behind cars? umm we do have bathrooms thank u. o and thats nice of unicoi to offer us to come up there, but when we play teams we play them once at their place and once at ours. i dont even know why we are arguing about bathrooms, u need to get a life and not start this crap on coacht, if u want to start stuff my name is caitie munal i play 1st base for central.