BGA vs Father Ryan

Big Head

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I hate to break up the flirtatious conversation between ydet and heartstopper...ydet, u might want to learn to spell before you talk of being so intelligent..its impenetrable not impenatrable..and for your goalkeeper, if he is the best you've ever seen, u need to stop watching U-12 girls soccer.

As much as I hate to break up the flirtatious conversation between ydet and heartstopper...ydet, u might want to learn to spell before you talk of being so intelligent..its impenetrable not impenatrable..and for your goalkeeper, if he is the best you've ever seen, u need to stop watching U-12 girls soccer.

825650668[/snapback]

'Nuff said.

825650668[/snapback]

haha i guess i do, but it seems im the only one who has given a prediction on the game tonight and i predicted the underdog to win so i know someone has to dissagree

825650668[/snapback]

I may need to learn to spell, but you need to learn to read. He said "one of the best goalkeepers i have ever seen" not "the best". Obviously he could watch European Play and see a better keeper. So next time, before you start to criticize, make sure you fully understand the material at hand.

game tonight ended in a tie 3-3 BGA came out intense in the first half and scored 3 goals and father ryan came out intense in the second half and scored 3 goals, refs were the worst i have ever seen but still never should let a 3-0 lead go! BGA had a goal called back for an offsides call that was obviously onside.... for which team looked better tonight..... tough one.... bga played better soccer and like people have been saying all along father ryan had the determination

where to start where to start!!!??! BGA proved everyone of my ealier points! Their goalie is just atrocious. That second goal i just layed back in my seat and laughed! BGA played soft like i said they would and they just cried everytime they got touched. Their midfielders showed their arrogance again coming out in the second half like they were unbeatable. Taylor Preston may have scored two goals but he wouldnt have scored either of them without the other foward (#2) who didnt look as good as everyone says he is but he dropped taylors second goal right on his head. #2 didnt even play the second half cause of his leg injury... little wimp and his goal was just his luck he happened to be in the right place at the right time i could have scored that. Taylor hogged the ball in the most critical positions of the game tonight he would spin on the ball when it wasnt even necessary and it made him look foolish that kid is the teams biggest downfall well no i take that back the goalie is horrible. BGA's central back kept them in the game with is solid play but he dribbles the ball too long also (atleast he doesnt spin when no ones around him) BGA shouldnt have tied this game cause ryan is 10 times better than them and if they play again i sense a spanking

The game was not all that bad. In controdiction to the previous post, the reffing was not horrible. The ref on the side near the Ryan bench actually did a very good job. The other one was a bit shaky. BGA does have an absolutly terrible goalie. Both of the late Ryan goals were his fault. But then again, the ball does have to go through 10 other players before it reaches the keeper. The first half, Ryan wasn't there at all. They played extreamly poorly, and still managed to only let in three goals against a very talented BGA team. Bristol played very well in the back for BGA. Wade was a bit of a hott head, and took himself out of teh game. Number 2 did a solid job, but isn't quite as good as he gets credit for. He also suffered a leg injury. In the second half, Ryan came out extreamly intense. They quickly capitalized on a very poor punch from the keeper. Throughout the rest of the half, the irish played there game. The just kicked and ran, and completely rammed the ball down BGA's throat, and scored two more goals to equalize. BGA did have another goal that was called offside, but had the call not been made, Ryans keeper might have stopped it. But I gues we won't ever know. Father Ryan was also playing a man down, because of a yellow card (vicious tackle from behind) and then a strait red to the same player (for completely knocking out a person in a linebacker style hit). That gave BGA a little bit of momentum. Overall, each team played well one half. I am sure that when these two teams meet again, both will play solid the entire game and it will be a very good game. For that game, they might want to bring in a third ref (imagine, things being done the right way). The game will go to whichever team is ready from the start, and can keep their focus.