Scott Highlanders 0'5 0'6

running riot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Highlanders are pumped and riled up 4 this years season...TWO WORDS- Total Domination....they have 4 players that are goin to be all-state 4 sure next year... they have the biggest line in 2-3a... they have got the WILDABEAST that is gonna come in an crack sum heads for them...he's is 6"4' 350lbs he is HUGE..U better look out 2-3a teams cause the Highlanders are bringin it this year wit everthing they got....they have Gregory & Smith returning 4 them this year...I'm warning u guys u better look out 4 the HIGHLANDERS!

The Highlanders are pumped and riled up 4 this years season...TWO WORDS- Total Domination....they have 4 players that are goin to be all-state 4 sure next year... they have the biggest line in 2-3a... they have got the WILDABEAST that is gonna come in an crack sum heads for them...he's is 6"4' 350lbs he is HUGE..U better look out 2-3a teams cause the Highlanders are bringin it this year wit everthing they got....they have Gregory & Smith returning 4 them this year...I'm warning u guys u better look out 4 the HIGHLANDERS!

825651278[/snapback]

Yeah i know everyone is underestimating the Highlanders this year.

gregory..man i dont think we need to prove anything to these ignorant people cuz they have no idea what kind of team we will have i am just gonna be ready to make a statement this year and set a tone about shs football...peace out and see ya in 2nd period...shhh dont tell who i am

825651765[/snapback]

YEEEEAAAAAAAA!

M_Gregory_78

Whos is the highlanders tarting line up.............is the line up goin to be tough.............esp.....losing miller......reber.......holladay......keeton.......and the other seniors but who will replace them......esp the recivers....but neways ppl better look out tho for the highlanders they will be bringing it strong to everbody they play so look out..............................who is the lineup??????

825651278[/snapback]

Us old highlanders are tired of hearing about it! shut up and play! two kinds of people in the world talkers and doers. stop talking 'bout winning and start doing it! :P

Us old highlanders are tired of hearing about it!  shut up and play! two kinds of people in the world talkers and doers. stop talking 'bout winning and start doing it! :ph34r:

825652693[/snapback]

Im sure alot of ppl are goin to be glad to here this but this is the Running riot last post. But Punisher is right when we start winning then start talkin or better yet just when and let the pads and the score board do the talkin.

Im sure alot of ppl are goin to be glad to here this but this is the Running riot last post. But Punisher is right when we start winning then start talkin or better yet just when and let the pads and the score board do the talkin.

825652897[/snapback]

what does everyone think about the playoff picture next year my picks are.

1.Fulton

2.Catholic

3.AE

4.Scott (If they are anything like everyone says they are on here) :ph34r:

5.AC

6.Livingston

7.Kingston