white house vs. clarksville northeast

whsoccer

Both you and Clarksville NE have played Wilson Central.  Clarksville Ne lost to them 1-0 and you guys lost to them 3-2.  But you guys are coming off a win in your tourney where you had three big wins againest pretty good teams.  So I think WHHS will win this one.  Good luck to both teams.

825650262[/snapback]

I think WHHS has a good chance against Clarksville-Northeast. I think WHHS has gotten a bum wrap this season. If you look at the games they have played they were not blow outs. Even the Station Camp and Rossview WHHS just let down in the second half. They held them scoreless until almost half time. If they would have played the second half the same as the first, outcome would have been a lot different. Not to say WHHS would have won (they just could not hit the back of the net that night) but I don't believe it would have been a 6-0 win for SC. I hope they meet again somewhere down the rode. I think it would be a interesting rematch.

I disagree when you said that WHHS has no strikers.  They have Andrew T. and Zach T. which are both great at scoring I have played with and againest these players most my life.  But this is just my opinion.

825650496[/snapback]

I agree with you Stoner 2424. Also Chris B. has come into his own lately on the scoring end. Agian I think people are underestimating this team. They had a slow start for sure but have been playing very well lately.

Both you and Clarksville NE have played Wilson Central.  Clarksville Ne lost to them 1-0 and you guys lost to them 3-2.  But you guys are coming off a win in your tourney where you had three big wins againest pretty good teams.  So I think WHHS will win this one.  Good luck to both teams.

825650262[/snapback]

Is this Drew P?

what did i tell yall earlier..NE would get the win but instead of 1-0..it was 2-1..i knew they would do it..go NE

825654215[/snapback]

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then 2006. You need to frame and hang a gold star for yourself. I now know where to come and get all my scores before the games are played.

Just pickin' dude !!!!!