Greeneville vs. DB

garrenparkins

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that DB is a STRONG team (based on the outcome of their games so far) but I do think that they are stronger than most of the teams that Greeneville has faced so far. This will be a true test for them.

The devils need to be careful and not focus too much on Oak Ridge before taking on DB.

I am calling a tie on this one.

DB vs. Greeneville final was 2-2.

DB should have won, during stopage time the keeper for DB was busy setting up his wall the free kick was taken quickly and placed in the upper right corner. This tied the game. Then after a few more possessions a PK was called for Greeneville, the player sent the ball way over the bar.

My thoughts, DB should have won, but they are lucky they didn't lose.

(this is the 5th tie for DB this year.)

DB should have won, during stopage time the keeper for DB was busy setting up his wall the free kick was taken quickly and placed in the upper right corner. This tied the game. Then after a few more possessions a PK was called for Greeneville, the player sent the ball way over the bar.

825654676[/snapback]

Just wait until the playoffs...hopefully they will meet again...Greeneville was left without their starting right defender due to injury..the one who played gave db both there goals..just wait till all g-vegas is healthy...then we will see...

825654676[/snapback]

Two goals in stoppage time? That's extremely unusual. How much time was added?

Two goals in stoppage time?  That's extremely unusual.  How much time was added?

825655315[/snapback]

all of this happened within 2 minutes

and i dont get the part about being big behind computer screens and being unclassy... nobody said anything directed towards anyone else or anything "unclassy"