Greeneville vs. DB

garrenparkins

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the world is wrong with saying g-vegas...i mean y in the world is that not classy...i dont get it...its what we call our town...just 4 laughs...come on guys...

825655914[/snapback]

That is not why it was deleted. Since you obviously didn't see it, there were some "colorful words" that I don't think you would want associated with your team. I could not care less what you call Greeneville, but when you start putting cuss words that are "coded" with $$, I would think that Greeneville would have more class than that. Maybe I am wrong.

The post made you guys sound like idiots. I would think that you would be appreciative, since I have been a proud supporter of Greeneville all season. So "Vegas" it up. I can promise you that your use of that was not the reason it was deleted.

That is not why it was deleted.  Since you obviously didn't see it, there were some "colorful words" that I don't think you would want associated with your team.  I could not care less what you call Greeneville, but when you start putting cuss words that  are "coded" with $$, I would think that Greeneville would have more class than that.  Maybe I am wrong. 

The post made you guys sound like idiots.  I would think that you would be appreciative, since I have been a proud supporter of Greeneville all season.  So "Vegas" it up.  I can promise you that your use of that was not the reason it was deleted.

825655958[/snapback]

Well i guess i missed that one...i know u have been, and thank u 4 that...but i didnt type in anything bad... that was someone else...

HAHA man Greenville must be playing some sorry teams to be undefeated. I watched them play and they are not good. D.B. didn't play their starting center forward and they still should have won. Greenville better be prepared for the regions, cause unless they make it to the championship game, they won't be moving on. OH yeah, DB played 6 games in 5 days, and greenville was fresh, i wonder what that says.

HAHA man Greenville must be playing some sorry teams to be undefeated. I watched them play and they are not good. D.B. didn't play their starting center forward and they still should have won. Greenville better be prepared for the regions, cause unless they make it to the championship game, they won't be moving on. OH yeah, DB played 6 games in 5 days, and greenville was fresh, i wonder what that says.

825656529[/snapback]

and you are?

u can take him tweezer... g'vegas was also missing a key player who was hurt.... DB was not very impressive either, so you can't talk about g'ville not being.... Db was just a bunch of great actors, faking falls, and getting checked and other things of that nature..... so quit bashing on G'ville.....

u can take him tweezer... g'vegas was also missing a key player who was hurt.... DB was not very impressive either, so you can't talk about g'ville not being.... Db was just a bunch of great actors, faking falls, and getting checked and other things of that nature..... so quit bashing on G'ville.....

825657229[/snapback]

I agree...

825656529[/snapback]

I dont know who you are, or who you play for...and oviously you are to scared to tell anyone...so quit talking trash, and just play. I'm pretty sure that just talking crap on coacht and not gettting the job done on the field makes you a fake. Im also pretty sure these message boards weren't created to talk down on any team, they were made to exchange info, so just talking about how bad another team is and talking about how...this team didnt do this and that team didnt do that just makes whomever says this stuff a coward

Also i want to apologize for any misunderstanding about threads posted by greeneville players earlier on this board, i dont believe that whatever was said, was acually said by one of our player's.  And if it was I didnt know about it. So...in short...sorry

825657625[/snapback]

I don't believe so, either. It didn't sound like the Greeneville I know. Great job so far guys. Keep it up!