BLEDSOE COUNTY BASEBALL....WHAT A DISGRACE?

Bledsoebtheboys

bledsoestheboys,

since you are man enough to get on here and trash your own school, why not be man enough to let all of us here in bledsoe co. who your are. you know, it's people like you who are part of the problem. you don't want to do anyhting to help, but you will be the first to get on something like this message board and trash the teams you probablly weren't good enough to make in the first place. you know, it's going to be tough to win a lot of ballgames when you are starting 2 freshman and 5-6 sophomores every game, and your district includes marion, grundy, sequatchie and hixson. Oh yeah by the way, I agree, learn how to type or quit wasting everyone's time, it hurts my eyes to try and read your typing. I will be looking forward to your response.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bledsoestheboys,

since you are man enough to get on here and trash your own school, why not be man enough to let all of us here in bledsoe co. who your are. you know, it's people like you who are part of the problem. you don't want to do anyhting to help, but you will be the first to get on something like this message board and trash the teams you probablly weren't good enough to make in the first place. you know, it's going to be tough to win a lot of ballgames when you are starting 2 freshman and 5-6 sophomores every game, and your district includes marion, grundy, sequatchie and hixson. Oh yeah by the way, I agree, learn how to type or quit wasting everyone's time, it hurts my eyes to try and read your typing. I will be looking forward to your response.

bledsoestheboys,

since you are man enough to get on here and trash your own school, why not be man enough to let all of us here in bledsoe co. who your are. you know, it's people like you who are part of the problem. you  don't want to do anyhting to help, but you will be the first to get on something like this message board and trash the teams you probablly weren't good enough to make in the first place.  you know, it's going to be tough to win a lot of ballgames when you are starting 2 freshman and 5-6 sophomores every game, and your district includes marion, grundy, sequatchie and hixson.  Oh yeah by the way, I agree, learn how to type or quit wasting everyone's time, it hurts my eyes to try and read your typing. I will be looking forward to your response.

825654708[/snapback]

He's right... For you to get on and trash your own community is a pretty low down thing to do. However, i am sure that the nice people in Bledsoe Co. would be more than happy if you moved somewhere else with a "better program" and trashed it for a while. I would say that you would fit in pretty well at East Ridge.

He's right... For you to get on and trash your own community is a pretty low down thing to do. However, i am sure that the nice people in Bledsoe Co. would be more than happy if you moved somewhere else with a "better program" and trashed it for a while. I would say that you would fit in pretty well at East Ridge.

825655149[/snapback]

You know what would bring them even more joy? Just to figure out who he is, then the town can mob him with pitchforks and torches or whatever they do up in Bledsoe.

Hahaha just kidding.