Halls' New Coach

hhsgirl

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speakin on the fumbling Herd and K-town athletes,  Isn't there a Webb Lineman up their?  I personally saw them Dukes load him in the General and head off for West By God Virginia.  Don't know if he ever made it?  Them Dukes are a wild bunch. Go Rebs.

825653343[/snapback]

Former Webb Spartan John Inman is an OL at Marshall. Zane Bruhin of Powell will be a freshman for The Herd in the fall, also.

HIV this is a thread about halls new coach not a thread to advertise powell high school football and their lazy lineman that is going to marshall

825653593[/snapback]

HIV? You can do better than that.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong point, is it? The question was asked about a former Webb offensive lineman now at Marshall. I answered it and added that another Knoxville area player would be playing with Ian O'Connor of Halls at Marshall next year.

There are a lot of good people in Halls, several of them whom I know well and respect. Evidentially you don't know them because they have't rubbed off on you.

your right i dont know them, i dont live in halls.  i was just saying nobody is reading this thread to read about powell or zane bruhin so if you dont know anything about halls new coach then dont post anything.  open a new thread about bruhin and powell.

825653609[/snapback]

Again, read the thread. A question was asked and answered.

Who are you to tell me not to post about something in a thread when you didn't stay "on subject" either?

Just a bit hypocritical, are we?

For the record, Kevin is a good guy and a good coach. He will do well at Halls in time.

Sources close to the program have said that Don Ward (former h-c at South-Doyle, etc...) will be coaching at Halls next year.  And that Coach Julian has interviewed a few young coaches, but nothing is for sure right now.

825653437[/snapback]

Ward would be a great addition to the staff. He will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to Halls. I am a little surprised he would go to Halls. Being an ole Rule guy you would think he would hook up with the Bobcats and former Rule player Coach Helton.