College Ball

AndrewJ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to etsu and then transfering to play club at ut, i think ut is gonna be pretty good if all these people come and play

825688709[/snapback]

A lot people "plan" on playing but often times they get involved in other things. Not a slam at UT, the same thing happens at all the big state schools.

I dont mean to be dumping on either of those goalies, because they were definitely the best two goalies in the state this year, however i dont think that either of them are the caliber of varsity college lacrosse goalies. I have seen alot of goalies play, especiall up north and they are way above these two in skill level and definitely tecnique. You might just be asking if they are playing club anywhere, which i would not be supprised at, because im sure they will both do well playing club. Sorry i dont know the answer to your question though. Also, just want to say congradulations to both of the all state goalies this year.

825685705[/snapback]

my dad is the former christian brothers coach and is kinda attributed to bringing Taylor into the position he excelled at...but he is a former 3 time all american at Penn and he been saying for a couple years now if you give him a year or two to develop on a DI team he could start in a few years...im not saying this is definite but just the words of experience

also i believe the four cbhs seniors who will be attending UT will be playing.....myself, stringfellow, schaeffer and taylor but who knows what will happen

Edited by elmarlax8