College Ball

AndrewJ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grapski is headed to Lehigh in hopes of walking on which he will easily do an may even earn a scholarship after a year. I've been told Kizer is headed to ETSU but hopes to transfer to UT for lacrosse. Which Penn are you referring to in heading to UT?

Grapski is headed to Lehigh in hopes of walking on which he will easily do an may even earn a scholarship after a year.  I've been told Kizer is headed to ETSU but hopes to transfer to UT for lacrosse.  Which Penn are you referring to in heading to UT?

825674819[/snapback]

I would expect him to have no problem earning a scholarship. Congrats to him that's quite an accomplishment.

• 2 weeks later...

The University of Memphis club lacrosse team wrapped up its inaugural season this year with an 18-15 win over Ole Miss. The team is currently petitioning for membership in the Great Rivers Lacrosse Conference, and is expected to be placed in Division A of that conference. The team will also be scheduling non-conference games again next year against many SELC teams.

Send an email to jsand23@gmail.com if you will be a student at the U of M next year and would be interested in playing lacrosse at the college level.

What about Taylor and Rainer, the state's two top goalies, where are they headed?

825685205[/snapback]

I dont mean to be dumping on either of those goalies, because they were definitely the best two goalies in the state this year, however i dont think that either of them are the caliber of varsity college lacrosse goalies. I have seen alot of goalies play, especiall up north and they are way above these two in skill level and definitely tecnique. You might just be asking if they are playing club anywhere, which i would not be supprised at, because im sure they will both do well playing club. Sorry i dont know the answer to your question though. Also, just want to say congradulations to both of the all state goalies this year.

I dont mean to be dumping on either of those goalies, because they were definitely the best two goalies in the state this year, however i dont think that either of them are the caliber of varsity college lacrosse goalies. I have seen alot of goalies play, especiall up north and they are way above these two in skill level and definitely tecnique. You might just be asking if they are playing club anywhere, which i would not be supprised at, because im sure they will both do well playing club. Sorry i dont know the answer to your question though. Also, just want to say congradulations to both of the all state goalies this year.

825685705[/snapback]

Good for you. I'm glad you found this post necessary. This question was indeed a generalized question for wherever they headed. In fact, I know both these goalies could easily play DII or DIII ball after seeing them play.