Hixson vs. Notre Dame

smalls11

Ok, so here is how the game went down. Throwing for ND was Carson Courter, for the Wildcats, Matt Stephens. Both pitched well early on, then Hixson made some adjustments, hit for lots of extra base hits, and knocked Courter off the mound. A little bit of payback from the Wildcat Classic. Stephens pitched well, threw a complete game, and I don't have his exact stats right now. Offensively, it seemed like every batter in the lineup for Hixson had a double at some time. Playing on a slightly bigger field was the difference between stand up doubles and homeruns for Jake McClure, Josh Green, and Brett Smalley. All of them hit ropes off the wall that would have been gone at any other park. The real test will be Hixson's matchup with Ooltewah Thursday, weather pending.

Ok, so here is how the game went down. Throwing for ND was Carson Courter, for the Wildcats, Matt Stephens. Both pitched well early on, then Hixson made some adjustments, hit for lots of extra base hits, and knocked Courter off the mound. A little bit of payback from the Wildcat Classic. Stephens pitched well, threw a complete game, and I don't have his exact stats right now. Offensively, it seemed like every batter in the lineup for Hixson had a double at some time. Playing on a slightly bigger field was the difference between stand up doubles and homeruns for Jake McClure, Josh Green, and Brett Smalley. All of them hit ropes off the wall that would have been gone at any other park. The real test will be Hixson's matchup with Ooltewah Thursday, weather pending.

825651916[/snapback]

Score?

825651916[/snapback]

That cat Jack McClure has been bolwing up at the plate....he seems to be a major factor for Hixson's success this season....good luck Jack from K-Town!!!!!

ok so what i can gather from this is that a man named matt stephans..... are you kidding me....... shut notre dame down ....... and what i see is that that means that notre dame needs to go back to the fundamentals or they couldn't beat the little leage expos in a game of tee ball............. go hixson..........

notre dame needs to go back to the penal leagues

ok so what i can gather from this is that a man named matt stephans..... are you kidding me....... shut notre dame down ....... and what i see is that that means that notre dame needs to go back to the fundamentals or they couldn't beat the little leage expos in a game of tee ball.............    go hixson..........

notre dame needs to go back to the penal leagues

825652060[/snapback]

At 12:34 am, shortly following cardsfan's post at 12:31, you two need to get back to studying and stop making fun of other teams... ha!