Trojans vs Owls!

Parkdog3412

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

grad lets here that new poll

since your the godfather of ooltewah baseball i do believe you always seem to make an excuse for them but like the night before saying vaughn threw 403 curve balls odell and mac didnt throw that many curve balls

5 reasons ooltewah lost from grad

1. vaughn threw 403 curveball

2.odell threw to many change ups

3.wes threw to hard

4.umpires made bad calls

5. wind was blowing in. (except for dobbs home run)

grad lets here that new poll

since your the godfather of ooltewah baseball i do believe you always seem to make an excuse for them but like the night before saying vaughn threw 403 curve balls odell and mac didnt throw that many curve balls

5 reasons ooltewah lost from grad

1. vaughn threw 403 curveball

2.odell threw to many change ups

3.wes threw to hard

4.umpires made bad calls

5. wind was blowing in. (except for dobbs home run)

825652341[/snapback]

Your post doesn't even warrant a response. If you'd like some clarification, go talk to Coach Steve Garland. He'll probably be mad at me for sending you his way, but he can explain. Thanks for your interest! :blink:

Edited by GradfromtheNest

Your post doesn't even warrant a response.  If you'd like some clarification, go talk to Coach Steve Garland.  He'll probably be mad at me for sending you his way, but he can explain.  Thanks for your interest!  :blink:

825652490[/snapback]

I THOUGHT THESE GAMES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD...........4-0 AND 6-3.......SOUNDS LIKE TO ME SODDY DOMINATED BOTH OF THEM.......

haha yeah, man look out those are some blowouts right there aren't they(note the sarcasm for those of you out there who can't sense that anywhere)

825652546[/snapback]

I WAS TRYING TO SAY THEY WERE BLOWOUTS, I EXPECTED GAMES LIKE....1-0 OR 2-1 NOT 4-0 OR 6-3........JUST EXPECTED IT TO BE A NAIL BITER, BY THE WAY EVERYBODY WAS TALKING ON HERE IT WAS GONNA BE ONE.... thumb

I have yet to see and excuse from any Ooltewah postie. I love how everyone puts down grad with his polls just because he is an Ooltewah fan! Ooltewah was 19-2 before this series and deserved the #1 spot. Everyone in the state knows how much talent Ooltewah has and how good they can be. Soddy came to the ballfield ready to play and Ooltewah didn't. Soddy is a great team and Garland is a great coach. Grad is not bias in his polls. Whoever deserves to be in the top 5 will be in the top 5. If you wanna talk crap about people why don't you show your face and quit hiding. Remember, the real season starts in May.

GradfromtheNest,Apr 20 2005 - 07:50 AM]

Please repeat in at least a readable sentence fragment. I had something else I had to do...many of you don't believe it, but I do also have a life away from the internet sports world. CB.com rankings will come out tonight after the Baylor/McCallie game.

One of the funniest comebacks ever on CoachT. Too much opportunity to really nail an illiterate comment. No attempt to speak even speek respectable red neck. Even Grad giving this incoherent gibberish "fragment" status is overly generous.

GradfromtheNest,Apr 20 2005 - 07:50 AM]

Please repeat in at least a readable sentence fragment.  I had something else I had to do...many of you don't believe it, but I do also have a life away from the internet sports world.  CB.com rankings will come out tonight after the Baylor/McCallie game.

One of the funniest comebacks ever on CoachT.  Too much opportunity to really nail an illiterate comment.  No attempt to speak even speek respectable red neck.  Even Grad giving this incoherent gibberish "fragment" status is overly generous.

825653063[/snapback]

LoL...good post Bears!